Can someone help?

ewok01

I did a search looking for the "Best 11" and well everything but that came up, all i want to do is use the editor to give myself the best 11 players in FM08 (I know it is cheating but I don't do it that often).

I know there are heaps that are great and this will be difficult, but I guess if you had to and could only choose one player for say a 4-4-2, which 11 in the current game would it be. If you can link me to any previous posts on the "Best 11" that would be excellent, and before you all flame me to much I really did a search in the good player etc.

Cheers

Le'Roy (aka numpty)

p.s. only reason for this request is I want to muck around with 08 before 09 comes out, and looks like 09 will be something new and exciting eh?

I suggest you load up a game with as many leagues active as possible, then download and run FM Scout or Mini Scout and check which players have the highest PA in each position. Make a list of the first team and then do all the editing you want with FMM or the in game editor.

FM Scout or Genie Scout will show you all the best players. Here's the FM Scout link and a list of players from that site;

http://www.fmscout.com/list.php?c=players08

Do a filter for players with a CA >175 for each postion in the data editor.

many thanks guys I did as you suggested and this is my team (I cheated in editor)

GK Iker

DL Abidal

DR Alves

DC Ferdinand

DC Nesta

ML Ronaldo (from Man U)

MR Robinho

MC Gerrad (From Liverpool)

MC Kaka

FC Ibrahimovic

SC E'to

so there you have it, best 11 on fm09 according to fmscout/genie.

thanks guys

btw still got done by Portsmouth ;-(

Thats not the best you can get, maybe CA but not performance.

Okay fair enough, but when using the genie as people recommended these were the best 11 on CA, my question is, now you have got me thinking 'if these are not the best 11 and the genie program says they are' how does one search by performance, I don't think you can, do I choose from PA then? as al these playes are greater then 175, in some cases 190?

If this is not the best then I also can't help but ask, "who is"?

I suggest you load up a game with as many leagues active as possible, then download and run FM Scout or Mini Scout and check which players have the highest PA in each position. Make a list of the first team and then do all the editing you want with FMM or the in game editor.

FM Scout or Genie Scout will show you all the best players. Here's the FM Scout link and a list of players from that site;

http://www.fmscout.com/list.php?c=players08

Well I must have way to much time on my hands, I started a new game and chose (I hope that is spelt right, early here) all the clubs in europe and some clubs in south america, ended up with :-

94 leagues from 37 nations, I chose large database, started game, saved it then loaded genie and load all players 16,371 players from 14,688 clubs, chose players by PA and then chose the best player for a flat 4-4-2, and the list did not change much at all.

GK Buffon

DL Roberto Carlos

DR Ramos

DC Terry

DC Nesta

ML Cristiano Ronaldo

MR Lionel Messi

MC Ronaldinho

MC Fabregas

FC Thierry Henry

FC Ibrahimovic

all these players are above 190 for PA, so as someone replied they are not the best in FM08, how can they not be?

Cheers

"me"

Archived