shock of my life.

wardog

Ok i just was 1 - 0 down to Norwich, i am blackpool i have a goal chopped off, clearly onside i thought. From the free-kick Norwich went uo the other end and with half my players protesting scored. I was now two nill down.

However i managed to pull the game back and it finished 2 -2. However when i critised the desision The FA where silent. Im sooo shocked i havent seen that screen in nearly 6 months real time

I experienced this too a long time ago....

and I made a topic about this 'cause I think this complain feature is useless....

if we were wrong, we will be suspended, but if we were in the right side, FA just silent....

You completely miss the point of that feature.

So what if the FA replaces the ref? Does it change your game? Does it change the result of the match? No.

The whole point is to motivate your players. Whenever you complain, some players are moralized because they feel the manager backed the team up. Of course there's a risk you'll get suspended or fined - or else, what would be the point in NOT complaining? Everyone would do it ALWAYS, just for the sake of it.

I got a ref fired back on CM01/02. I think it was a glitch though as I had just started the season after just getting the game and used the complain function to see what would happen. It came up with Mr. A has been replaced by Mr. B (can't remember names) despite playing no games.

There was a bug in the old CM games that if you complained about a ref five times he would get fired no matter if he was right or wrong.

Allanshearer, I don't see what's wrong with this feature or how they could fix it other than giving us more info about whether the ref was right or wrong before we make our response, how often does the FA come out on the side of the manager IRL?

All the time the FA are silent when I am unhappy. It's getting beyond a joke :mad:

Are you suggesting that every time you complain to the referee the FA are silent? Perhaps some information about how many times would be helpful

Archived