+ Reply to Thread

Thread: shock of my life.

Semi Pro

Default shock of my life.

Ok i just was 1 - 0 down to Norwich, i am blackpool i have a goal chopped off, clearly onside i thought. From the free-kick Norwich went uo the other end and with half my players protesting scored. I was now two nill down.

However i managed to pull the game back and it finished 2 -2. However when i critised the desision The FA where silent. Im sooo shocked i havent seen that screen in nearly 6 months real time

Part-Timer
    The Walkers Stadium, Leicester City. I'm a Referee!!!!

Default Re: shock of my life.

All the time the FA are silent when I am unhappy. It's getting beyond a joke :mad:

Semi Pro

maybe you have one serious link with the mafia so they dont question you

Banned

Realistically thinking FA could just send the referee home for this mistake ( and replace him with a generic one )

Amateur

I experienced this too a long time ago....
    and I made a topic about this 'cause I think this complain feature is useless....
    if we were wrong, we will be suspended, but if we were in the right side, FA just silent....

Part-Timer

i just get punished by the FA

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by aq_extreme View Post
    I experienced this too a long time ago....
    and I made a topic about this 'cause I think this complain feature is useless....
    if we were wrong, we will be suspended, but if we were in the right side, FA just silent....
    You completely miss the point of that feature.

So what if the FA replaces the ref? Does it change your game? Does it change the result of the match? No.

The whole point is to motivate your players. Whenever you complain, some players are moralized because they feel the manager backed the team up. Of course there's a risk you'll get suspended or fined - or else, what would be the point in NOT complaining? Everyone would do it ALWAYS, just for the sake of it.

Third Team

I've had this a few times, but I complain about single decision that goes against me, even violent conduct red cards

It boosts morale for some players and lowers morale for others, regardless of the FA reaction.

Semi Pro
    Wolverhampton, Moving back to Hartlepool in 5 days.

I got a ref fired back on CM01/02. I think it was a glitch though as I had just started the season after just getting the game and used the complain function to see what would happen. It came up with Mr. A has been replaced by Mr. B (can't remember names) despite playing no games.

Amateur

i hope they fix this in FM09

Third Team

There was a bug in the old CM games that if you complained about a ref five times he would get fired no matter if he was right or wrong.

Allanshearer, I don't see what's wrong with this feature or how they could fix it other than giving us more info about whether the ref was right or wrong before we make our response, how often does the FA come out on the side of the manager IRL?

First Team Squad Member

Talking Re: shock of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Foster View Post
    All the time the FA are silent when I am unhappy. It's getting beyond a joke :mad:
    Are you suggesting that every time you complain to the referee the FA are silent? Perhaps some information about how many times would be helpful

+ Reply to Thread