Benny Hill Syndrome - Defenders

Recently I have come across a problem with my defenders, mainly when facing a 442.

They have started to all follow the ball, leaving the winger on the opposite flank completely unmarked and free on goal. My DM, 2 centre backs and the full backs will all be grouped around 1 or 2 players and the ball and I'm not sure why it's started happening or how I can stop it. I've tried various adjustments but no luck so far and it's making winning against small teams very hard atm.

Any hints would be appreciated

Go away you bore. I am entitled to my opinion I am not spamming, just giving this chap my opinion. And letting him know he isn't alone.

give me a warning or ban if you don't like it little hitler

Little bit of an overreaction :D

I agree, I can't play it because of the full backs though
For me the difficulty is ok but the full backs are terrible to watch so I stopped playing until the patch is ready
It's the match engine mate. I have stopped playing until a patch comes out

Go away you bore. I am entitled to my opinion I am not spamming, just giving this chap my opinion. And letting him know he isn't alone.

give me a warning or ban if you don't like it little hitler

Yup thanks for the reply, more helpful to me than someone moaning at you for voicing your opinion too much.

It's the bug that annoys me more than any other, and there hasn't been a single bug report raised about it!

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/505-Match-Engine-Issues

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/437124-Reporting-a-Match-Engine-Problem

Hmm. Usually when I mention things like this, the gustapo come out and tell me it's my tactics so I tend to post problems in the tactics thread. Perhaps I'll bug it.

Archived