Coaching Unlock

Hey,

I unlocked the Bronze coaching badge on my saved game, before realising it'd probably be faster to do the scenarios. Having now completed the scenarios, I have unlocked the Gold coaching badge but this is not reflected on my saved game. Can I add it to the saved game?

Also, can I change my coaching style?

Thanks.

• SI Staff

Hey,

Unfortunately there is currently no way to change your badge from Bronze to Gold in your FC United save. However when starting a new game you can choose your badge/coaching style in the set-up.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the information. It's a shame, as I'll almost certainly play my current save until the next release so will be unlikely to get to experience the difference that have the other badges can make. I was hoping it'd be like the "In the money" achievement.

• SI Staff

If you want the badge in your current save forward it to me at marc.vaughan@sigames.com along with your game.cfg file (so I can verify you have the unlock) and I'll do it manually for you.

(crosses fingers that hundreds of people don't see this offer and spam me with save games ;) )

• 2 months later...

I noticed that in a recent update, this badge is unlockable yourself once you have the achievement. I did e-mail you originally, but your mail server rejected it for being too large and I'm guessing you missed the zipped up version (or corporate policy didn't allow you to unzip).

Either way doesn't matter, not that I've been able to unlock it myself it's been interesting seeing players "favourite" me. It'd be cool if when you initially unlock the bronze badge that you could specify what your speciality is, rather than have to go with "general".

• SI Staff
Either way doesn't matter, not that I've been able to unlock it myself it's been interesting seeing players "favourite" me. It'd be cool if when you initially unlock the bronze badge that you could specify what your speciality is, rather than have to go with "general".

That will probably be the case in future versions - its somewhere in my "To Do" list ;)

Archived