Color range of player positions

Racatte

Hi there !

I hope I post this in the right place... If not, please don't send me a red card ! :eek:

You can go directly to my question if you're in a hurry, but here's my situation :

Before FM15, when I wanted to have my player train in another position, I just ordered him to play that new position, and that was all, until he reached a good level on this position (Meaning having at least 15).

This year, it seems training him only is not enough. Why not, but there's a problem here : it seems the training help my player to gain a certain level in his new position (12), and I have now to make him play some match to let him become competent (15). But I don't know when it is time, since on his profile, the new position is yellow, and yellow is for 10 to 14 values.

So my question is : how can I change the range values of the color for the player's positions ? I would like to have (for example) yellow for 10-11 range, then green for 12-? range (And not yellow for 10-14 range, then green for 15-? range), in order to know when the training is no more enough and he now needs to play matchs.

This is because I want to use a player's new positions when his level at this position is as near as 15 as possible (Before FM16, I only used player who were at least 15 at a position, and this is not possible anymore with a position-trained player).

I hope you'll understand my blattering, I don't write in English this often (I'm much more a reader...)

Thanks in advance for your informations.

Racatte

Is that because of the new FMF file format ? I remember in previous FM we could change the colors, but I don't remember if we could change the range too...

Pity, since this year, with the training which can raise a player position only up to 12 (Which is in the middle of the yellow color range), that doesn't help me... There's nothing (color change, or even a news) to tell me that the player has trained his best for a position and now has to play some match to "secure" the trained position... If it can't be 15, what about 10 then (Lower range of the yellow color) ?

You can still recolour the position icons in the normal ways, you have never been able to adjust the range the colour applies to as far as I am aware.

As far as I am aware you should get a news report stating a player has trained all he can in the position without playing, you can also still play a player when his position rating is below 12 and playing him in the position will normally increase his position rating quicker than just training on its own.

Sadly, I never had this kind of news, even for a player at 12 and trained at the position (Don't know since when he's a 12, but at least 6 months).

Do you have an idea how many matchs a player needs, to go from 12 to at least 15 ?

And what happens if I stop the training if the player is 12 ? Does the value decrease if I don't play him immediately ? And after he reaches 15, can it deceases, or does he gains definitely this position ?

Thanks for the answers...

Archived