NEW DDT GENERATOR FILE FOR FM 2016 over 100.000 players more in datebase!

robinsongg

Hello i make DDT GENERATOR file for FM 2016 this is datebase file. They give you Thousands of players You do not need have selected the league or the country to be able to see players playing there !

This file gives you the opportunity to play all the national team in the world. This file allows you to have a database of players from countries or leagues have not chosen to play in FM.

If you start new game for example with 10 leagues on small datebase some leagues dont have real players this file give you real players in all leagues.

HOW install the FILE

Open the main FM folder go to the Data next select DB choose datebase 1601 next click in edt and next in permanent and copy file there!

Number of players in the game will be displayed in the selection leagues

File works only with starting a new game!

DOWNLOAD HERE!

http://uploaded.net/file/3e3mhi24

i dont understand just one thing-what about player nationality? how did you solved that option?

This file allows you to have a database of players from countries or leagues have not chosen to play in FM. If you start new game for example with 10 leagues on small datebase some leagues dont have real players this file give you real players in all leagues.

its old good "retain players" file :D

great job :thup:

YES with several changes make by me because this old retain players file not work in FM 16 now working. All Leagues have real players the very small team have maybe 10-12 real others fake but that give you lots of real players what normal you dont have when you choose small datebase.

You can do this too by loading all players from all continents, the game has thereafter 311'000 players.

However, such a game is very unstable after two or three seasons and will crash very often.

only issue with this type of DB is that when a huge batch of players contracts comes to an end and they are released by clubs that's where I have seen crashes usually 31/12 seems too much info to process and game cant cope

thanks for the work I will run a few tests and see how it pans out, nice to have the extra option cheers

Sure is huge amount of players I know that, is depends what PC or laptop do you have. Must be i7 processor minimum 8 gb ram. If you dont have that dont try run this will be lots of crash dumps because your PC or Laptop have to much info to process. I have no issues until 2020.

depending on your pc, even base game with no add ons will crash if you have a big database and run it for long enough. wouldn't you call it stable though?

I understand what you're getting at, but it's not really the same area. You're modifying the base game with this, opening up to possible errors, so saying it's stable is misleading if there's known crashes in certain situations. I know I'd be annoyed if someone proclaimed a file to be stable and perfect if there was going to be a crash a few years down the line.

So if you just play the game completely straight up, with the custom database, no editing or add-ons whatsoever, you would expect it to never crash at all - or at least only in the far future of a long-term save due to corruption? I think maybe you're setting your expectations a little too high. ;)

Anyway, what Welshace said: What's the point...?

• 2 weeks later...
I understand what you're getting at, but it's not really the same area. You're modifying the base game with this, opening up to possible errors, so saying it's stable is misleading if there's known crashes in certain situations. I know I'd be annoyed if someone proclaimed a file to be stable and perfect if there was going to be a crash a few years down the line.

I'm always play with 311000 players and it was never ever be problem for me...

Yes there is too many free players etc but game always limit itself with retiring them early etc...

Archived