Ashton 321 Asian/African Small Club to Big Club Challenge

int@afc_w.gifcaf.jpg

The Aim: The rules are identical to the previous years.

And the same as many of the other challenges you must take a previously unplayable team to the top of the World.

THIS YEAR THE ASIAN LEAGUES HAVE DYNAMIC LEAGUE REPUTATION ALL CAN GET TO THE ASIAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

So this year we have three options

Option 1 - Take a previously unplayable team from an African Nation to win the African Champions League and the FIFA Club World Cup

Option 2 - Take a previously unplayable team from an Asian Nation and win this and the FIFA Club World Cup.

Option 3 - Continue and take your chosen nations National team to World Cup glory

Getting Started:

[*]Start a new game

[*]Select any league combinations you want., I am allowing players to play this challenge as part of your career game (obviously, you will have to load at least one . However, you will have holiday one season in the league you want to manage in. You can even try my challenge in the future, however, you must have that league loaded from the start and you won't have to holiday a season.

[*]Enable Attribute masking

[*]Use fake players optional

[*]Your starting manager must be Sunday League Footballer or Automatic

[*]No coaching badges to start with

[*]International Management is allowed at any time

Rules

Not a lot:

[*]no cheating

[*]if you're sacked, holiday to the rest of the season and select a new club

[*]have fun

[*]please tell everyone you know about this challenge. It's fun

[*]Signing players – only players your able to scout or have offered by agents

Downloadable Leagues

I would actively encourage this to open up new areas within Asia and Africa.

Classen does some amazing leagues to down load, I know for certain I will be using one Leagues

Leagues and Reset Dates

Kuwait - 19th June - no relegation

Qatar - 19th June

UAE - 19th June

Final Words

Enjoy. Asia and Africa can be really fun places to manage, its always great fun to open up new areas. Please post and get involved as this another challenge that is a massive amount of fun. Any questions just ask.

Burqan

210px-Burgan_SC,logo_2.png

Burqan

Me

Last Year

Right well I will get this started with Burqan FC from Kuwait, they are truly the smallest team in the league by an absolute mile. As there is no relegation I took them over as they finished dead last.

They have no history as they are a very new team. Just a silverware cupboard that I intend to fill.

Archived