Football manager 2016 Man Utd 2015/2016 Player Transfer - STRANGE!

2 or 3 days ago, I did some tests with Man Utd 2015/2016 Transfers, I was able to Offer Blind to clubs and sell for 32mil to Arsenal(one off payment), and Rooney for 42mil to Chelsea, Rojo for about 20mil. I remember this could be achieved in every new games I created and tried on that day.

However, when I came back to play today, started and tried on dozens of new game saves, in neither of them the same can be achieved, not even close. Arsenal offers maximum 19-25 mil for Blind. Chelsea offers maximum 21-26 mil for Rooney, they withdrawn if you ask for any higher. I get the same result from every new Man Utd games I created.

This makes me wonder what made this happen. Did we have any very recent updates that may affect this? The game version is still 16.1.1, VERY STRANGE!

Any one had similar experiments?

What I was trying to say is, I did the same thing 3 days ago, offering Blind, Rooney, etc to clubs, and the clubs(Arsenal, Chelsea) bought them with much higher transfer fee I asked. Tried on dozens of games created that day, see pictures below.

1_151113221909_1.jpg

1_151113221909_3.jpg

But on today, no matter how many new games I created and tried, this appeared to be impossible. They would only offer half of what I had tested 3 days ago. VERY STRANGE!

Every save if different, yes. But if you see the above 2 pictures, that's just 2 examples of many game saves I created that day, the transfer value can all be achieved, maybe with slight difference, but more or less the same. I tried this on many saves because I wanted to have an idea of how much a particular player can be sold roughly at the start.

However, in new games created from today, I found that price tag dropped significantly, no where near the figure I tested 3 days ago.

if they game is always different from the moment you press continue, why does the AI clubs always buy the same players in the first transfer window.

They don't.

However if you load the same leagues with the same size database when the AI manager's shortlists are created they will more or less create the same pool of players for each manager as the starting point is more or less the same. So a random team will always have a squad weakness in the same area so will always look for a player to fill that position. At the start the same options will always be available so the likelihood is the manager will sometimes sign the same player (More likely to happen the further up the pyramid you go as the options get less).

In essence its an example of the butterfly effect as the further you move away from the initial starting point the more overall differences occur.

Archived