[FM16][SKIN] Vitrex16

fenomeno9

After several request from the community, we have decided to release the popular Vitrex skin again for this years game.

e8z0r4kqlqr0m43zg.jpg

it0wf98so47dp83zg.jpg

c7ua3zd075b3l2kzg.jpg

DOWNLOAD SKIN!

!SKIN IS OPTIMIZED FOR HIGHER RESOLUTIONS (1920x1080) AND MIGHT CAUSE ERRORS IF PLAYING AT LOWER RESOLUTIONS!

Changes include but are not limited to:

Total player overview overhaul with 2 different layouts

New game layout with under the top sidebar

New club overview

New human manager overview

Many different inbox item setups

New icons throughout the game

TV Logo selector for 3D matches

New in betweeen highlight panels for 3D matches

And much much more...

jkcj712ch4ywwi0zg.jpg

41028183ktzmy11zg.jpg

1h7j3s8sf1b33emzg.jpg

656jn1yss5n7g6szg.jpg

8htr0arcyh9y54xzg.jpg

ri4gv70s1gurapizg.jpg

1xxip3o5omge81nzg.jpg

q9z2lt1lcgc7q09zg.jpg

4biof40e154rz5zzg.jpg

6ilwmj08t08fbgtzg.jpg

0vkaehmaefzaj6azg.jpg

How to install:

Vitrex16 skin by fenomeno9.

Installation instructions:

STEP 1:

Download the skin.

STEP 2:

Extract the files (using either 7-Zip, WinZip or WinRar for Windows / The Unarchiver for Mac).

Move the folders inside into your skins folder:

Win Vista/7/8/10: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins

Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/skins

Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.

STEP 3:

Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.

You should see "Vitrex16” as an option in the skin drop down of the General options section.

Hit the Confirm button.

DOWNLOAD SKIN!

Last but not least, a big thank you and credit to the following users, for providing assistance and great work within the community:

ArtDekDok

Wannachupbrew

michaeltmurrayuk

DazS8

TheBantams

Enjoy guys!

Beautiful skin, really.

But I've spotted one thing that didn't happen to me before installing this skin, the PA and CA stars aren't showing up for scout reports that pop up in my News.

h2Kus0H.jpg

Only thing I've noticed so far :brock:

Quick fix here, and thanks for the info:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/te3iu3...list_panel.xml

Download, and put it into your Vitrex16 -> panels -> news_item_panels folder.

Hi - I was hoping you could tell me where I can find the relevant panel/code to change the stats to display the logos and name of the competitions - similar to the way you have done it in your skin. Many thanks

261d8o4.jpg[/img]

Could depend on screen size, it removes and adds panels as the size increases or decreases.

I run it at 1920x1080. Besides in the OP it states: "Total player overview overhaul with 2 different layouts"

So Im guessing there is the one I quoted (with Smolnikov), which is what I am seeing in game, and then the one posted in the OP (with Schneiderlin), which is the one I would like.

But how do I change/switch between the two?

I run it at 1920x1080. Besides in the OP it states: "Total player overview overhaul with 2 different layouts"

So Im guessing there is the one I quoted (with Smolnikov), which is what I am seeing in game, and then the one posted in the OP (with Schneiderlin), which is the one I would like.

But how do I change/switch between the two?

Oh I see. Yeah I'm running on the same resolution. I'm not sure either then. His looks good as it's not as cluttered, would be nice to know.

Anyone know how to get the profile overview as in the opening post? Mine looks like the one above..

Download it from the link again, i have now set the other view that you like as default, which it should have been from start - a small mistake of mine. In my next update i will include a file telling people how to swich between the two.

But for now, just grab the skin download again, and you will be good to go :-)

Hi - I was hoping you could tell me where I can find the relevant panel/code to change the stats to display the logos and name of the competitions - similar to the way you have done it in your skin. Many thanks

261d8o4.jpg[/img]

You will have to download my skin, copy the 'player additional stats small.xml' and 'player stats small.xml' files, and place them into the skin you want to use it with's panel folder. If the skin you use isn't too altered, it should show up in the same way, but if the author has done a lot of editing and pointed to a custom season stats file of his own, you will have to edit some coding yourself in the main file showing the whole player overview (player overview panel.xml).

Try and see what happens, but remember to make a copy of your player overview panel.xml before editing it, if you do.

May i ask what background pack that is you are using fenomeno9? Lovely skin,used the FM15 version too last year one of my favorites.

Hi Steff.

It's my own, one i made without releasing it. It basically shows one picture per league (the bigger leagues around the world) which i though represents the country well, without reminding too much of a national team kind of background.

If you like it, i can share it with you, just let me know.

Hi Steff.

It's my own, one i made without releasing it. It basically shows one picture per league (the bigger leagues around the world) which i though represents the country well, without reminding too much of a national team kind of background.

If you like it, i can share it with you, just let me know.

If you could please that would be great,with install instructions hopefully ;)

You will have to download my skin, copy the 'player additional stats small.xml' and 'player stats small.xml' files, and place them into the skin you want to use it with's panel folder. If the skin you use isn't too altered, it should show up in the same way, but if the author has done a lot of editing and pointed to a custom season stats file of his own, you will have to edit some coding yourself in the main file showing the whole player overview (player overview panel.xml).

Try and see what happens, but remember to make a copy of your player overview panel.xml before editing it, if you do.

Getting this in was a pain, but totally worth it..

Great stuff Femo, cheers.2hpotp1.jpg

Best skin ive used so far!

But i have some problems/questions, on the player profile screen i dont get the same view as you, and when i change it to whatever i like it doesnt save it just reverses to the old wrong setup.

Any ideas how i can fix this?

And also, is there a quickfix to the get the Logo + name of the left menu?

Cheers!

Best skin ive used so far!

But i have some problems/questions, on the player profile screen i dont get the same view as you, and when i change it to whatever i like it doesnt save it just reverses to the old wrong setup.

Any ideas how i can fix this?

And also, is there a quickfix to the get the Logo + name of the left menu?

Cheers!

I second this. It makes the skin unplayable. No matter what I do, it reverts back to the default profile view, which is just a whole load of "player achievements"

I second this. It makes the skin unplayable. No matter what I do, it reverts back to the default profile view, which is just a whole load of "player achievements"

Getting this issue too. Fantastic skin though. Will have to use something else for now - No matter what you do to the player profile page its just reverting back to old settings. Similar issues with Filter on Team Selection page. No matter how many times I tick "Not at club" options it unticks it self a few screens later.

I'm having the same problem. Is there a way to reset it? Any time I change a panel, the next time I enter a player's profile it loads up his achievements in that panel, regardless of what I chosen instead. And it stays that way forever.

For the record I'm playing 1920x1080 on borderless windowed, if that makes any difference. Before this started happening, I had already spotted a bug as in the bottom left panel of the positions, they don't load up the roles and duties by default - only if you enter another panel and then go back, then they load up.

I'm having the same problem. Is there a way to reset it? Any time I change a panel, the next time I enter a player's profile it loads up his achievements in that panel, regardless of what I chosen instead. And it stays that way forever.

For the record I'm playing 1920x1080 on borderless windowed, if that makes any difference. Before this started happening, I had already spotted a bug as in the bottom left panel of the positions, they don't load up the roles and duties by default - only if you enter another panel and then go back, then they load up.

This is a known bug in the game, which has been addressed directly to SI games - it seems to happen when you put the positions panel into a selector container (one where you can change which panels to show) in stead of a static panel only showing one thing without the possibility to change. Anyway with the help of ArtDekDok here on the forums, we have found a workaround for this, so in the update which i will release during the weekend, the role and duty will show.

In regards of the panels reverting to achievements it's hard for me to solve this, as i and ArtDekDok who made the original player overview panel don't have the problem - my panels stay the same after i set them up. None the less i'm still trying to see what i can do, as other people experience it - just not easy when i don't.

First of all, thank your for your work. I love this skin.

I would like to ask you for an improvement for the next update. On the basick skin, there are two screens on Player overview, section 'Development' that aren't included on yours (Tutoring and Attributes Changes). Look here:

2rninbd.png

Could you include it for the next update? (or tell me what to change if it is really simply).

Thanks.

First of all, thank your for your work. I love this skin.

I would like to ask you for an improvement for the next update. On the basick skin, there are two screens on Player overview, section 'Development' that aren't included on yours (Tutoring and Attributes Changes). Look here:

2rninbd.png

Could you include it for the next update? (or tell me what to change if it is really simply).

Thanks.

This has already been corrected, and will be in the update later today/tomorrow.

Archived