[FM 2016] Pais Supremo (Supreme Country) FManager 2016

1KXjVAT.jpg

Pais Supremo (Supreme Country) FManager 2016 For Patch 16.3: A League with 197 teams of 52 countries, in 8 divisions brought together to create the best competitions in the world..

Update transfers until February

2 files - Name of the competitions in languages: English and Portuguese

Download.png Download.png

OPTION 1 - 4Shared______________OPTION 2 Media Fire

Give me your opinion about this League in the end of this post. It's very important to keep the project quality.

Concept - Join the biggest teams of various countries, give them the same economy power allowing they equalize their reputation over time.

GamePlay - In this format the game should become more attractive, interesting and less boring. It will be very common in the game, verify top teams like Barcelona, Man Utd and other, getting down in their divisions, while you will see team getting up from down divisions and reaching the top. If you like to start a career without a team or with small teams and then going up, this is the best way.

Country - This league was created on Wales that now is called "País Supremo" (Supreme Country), which was removed from United Kingdom. It was added new languages, like spanish, portuguese, italian and french besides to keep the english.

Cities - It was created new cities and regions to add the teams, splitting the teams by speak languages. If a team comes from a different native language from the above said, the team was set at english area.

Finance - All team starts with R$ 250 M (around $90 M nowadays - current value in real life), being R$ 100 M (around $30 M) to tranfers. It was removed all team sponsorships and inserted equal new sponsorship to all teams. individual TV deals was also removed. The teams will receive only money from the league, which varies between R$ 100 M (around $30 M) at 8ª division and R$ 180 M (around $ 60M) at 1ª division

Reputation - It wasn't edited anything about it in the teams.

Divisions - 8 divisions in total, with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th with 16 teams, and the 6th, 7th and 8th 32 teams, are lowered 5 teams from each division except the 6th, 7th and 8th lowered 8 teams .

REGIONAL LEAGUES - 16 Regional leagues with 12 teams, divided based on their former countries, making alloy is much disputed.

Cups - There are 3 differents Cups:

Supreme Cup:: It's the main Cup, played by team from 1ª, 2ª and 3ª division. Give you a place on Champions League.

Intermediate Cup: Play team from 4ª, 5ª and 6ª division

Minor Cup: Play team from 7ª and 8ª division

Super Cup - Played by the winner from 1ª division and 1ª Cup. Give much money

Supreme Champions Cup : Played by 16 team which was classified by all division (1ª and 2ª place from each one).The first round is played in group style, passing then to playoffs style on the next rounds. The money gain is good if you classify to the next round.

Teams - There are 197 team from 52 countries

Place for country - There isn't a defined concept to quantify places from each country. It was considered only the country and team tradition, but every continent has a represent. Check the list below:

South Africa 3 - Germany 7 - Saudita Arabic 5 - Argentina 6 - Australia 2 - Austria 3 - Belgium 5 - Belarus 1 - Bolivia 1 - Brazil 12 - Bulgaria 2 - Chile 3 - China 3 - Chipre 1 - Colombia 3 - South Korea 4 - Costa Rica - Croacia 2 - Denmark 1 - Egypt 1 - United Arab Emirates 4 - Ecuador 2 - Scotland 2 - Slovakia 1 - Slovenia 1 - Spain 9 - EUA 4 - France 7 - Greece 3 - Netherlands 4 - Hungary 1 - England 8 - Israel 2 - Italy 8 - Japan 4 - Marrocos 1 - Mexico 6 - Norway 2 - Paraguay 3 - Peru 3 - Poland 2 - Portugal 4 - Qatar 4 - Czech Republic 3 - Romania 3 - Russia 5 - Servia 2 - Sweden 1 - Switzerland 2 - Tunisia 1 - Turkey 4 - Ukraine 4 - Uruguay 4

Edition out "País Supremo" - It was edited all leagues where there were teams removed, continuing this league available to be played

If you will play "Pais Supremo" I suggest you to add other league, like Spanish, Italian, Brazilian and other to make the game more interesting. The team that was kept on the original country is powerful now.

IMPORTANT: If begin unemployed. You must select "Supreme" as 2nd nationality to be able to get a job in this "country".

FM_seloaprov_zps4a5b7c79.png

Got to try it! Good job man :)

By the way, just in case this happens to someone else. Chrome said the file wasn't safe, but it's actually safe according to virustotal -which is a reliable system- https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c9ad07d8f5db375ffbb73456509898ff002a6fe7e5189308e85cbc8d08c4ae63/analysis/

Thank nosfer.

By using these downloads servers is that this happens. But are only FM files.

The regional leagues seem a little strange. Denmark + Japan + South Korea? Poland + Australia + Africa?

some regional leagues have been difficult to adjust the amount of times and were a bit strange, but all the country teams are there.

If you could remove the national teams this would be quite a good database. But it's a pitty you're playing the playoffs of the regional league and half of your team is away due to international matches :(

ok, I had not been aware of international dates, will change the payoff dates not to confront. So do I post here.

thank you.

• 1 month later...

This update sounds so great... but I have difficulties with "regional divisions". France with Greece, Denmark with South Korea, Portugal with Romania and Belgium.. its' just too weird. According to me, regional divisions should be like that in Europa (and should not be mix with other continents like Asia).

7O9hH.gif

Other question, do there is relagations and promotions in regional leagues or the 12 team are all the time the same, and all the other team are "out of the system" ?

Hello Max;

I fully agree that regional divisions do not always meet what should format, I'll study group best for the next update.

About relagations in regional leagues, the function of these alloys are bringing the classic games of the countries, keeping the burning rivalry. Times rivals can never play the same division, therefore there is no relagations and promotions.

Thank you for leaving your opinion.

Hello Max;

I fully agree that regional divisions do not always meet what should format, I'll study group best for the next update.

About relagations in regional leagues, the function of these alloys are bringing the classic games of the countries, keeping the burning rivalry. Times rivals can never play the same division, therefore there is no relagations and promotions.

Thank you for leaving your opinion.

• 2 months later...

Archived