[FM2016] England U21 Leagues

RILZeDQ.png

Welcome to the next level of Football Manager. You will now be able to manage the best U21 teams in England.

The structure reflects real life, with an added promotion/relegation between level 2 and 3.

This update will contain 3 levels, alongside the real life England leagues. These leagues are:

Barclays Under 21 Premier League Division One

(12 teams, 2 relegation places)

Barclays Under 21 Premier League Divison Two

(12 teams, 2 promotion places, 3 relegation places)

Barclays U21 Professional Development League

(20 teams, 2 regional groups, group winners promoted, 4 team promotion playoff)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015%E2%80%9316_Professional_U21_Development_League

Coming soon...

• 2 weeks later...

I was planning on releasing it not long after I posted this. I put it in the download section as I saw other projects that werent finished in here too. I havent been able to finish this yet. I have all the teams and leagues created, I just need to adjust attendances and budgets.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have started to fiddle around with this idea and have managed to get wqorking a very basic structure of just the two manchester clubs in a "premier youth league" succesfully playing fixtures.

However the rest of the normal english structure would need to be rebuilt as just adding new leagues to the existing greys out the youth and reserves section.

I plan on extending the youth structure adding cups etc.

Archived