Kit shade overlay image location (tactics screen, club info and in-match)?

fenomeno9

Hi guys.

Have been looking around for the shading picture file which lays over the default SI games kits.

When installing a kit-pack which doesn't correspond to the form, it looks silly, and i would like to either remove it, or make one that fits my style of kits.

SI must have changed this for FM16, as i never had the problem before?

Anyone knows how or where to locate a file that changes it?

aiZv2iO.jpg

I am, and i have. I even have the default "effect.png" in my kits folder, which is the shading file. Bus as said, this year must be different, as it has always worked for me.

That is strange. I know when using the FM11-15 default kits there were problems but installing the FM16 default kits fixed all the problems for me (and several other users on FM View).

Hi there s anyway to xhange the yellow color of teams name on that scream?

It's controlled by the 'yellow' colour name, so changing it will also change anything else assigned to the yellow colour name.

If you do want to change it add/modify the RGB values on the following line in the settings file for your skin:

<colour name="yellow" red="255" green="255" blue="0"/>

If you look at the photo again, you will see that the kit shown is actually a default SS kit, and not a real club kit - meaning the default ss kit folder is there and in use.

Well this is how it looks with the FM 16 default SS kits so you must have the FM11-15 file.

fe465fa22cd4c6ff272b3d8076ee4c3a.png

Archived