FC Bayern income

Roy Race 9

does this look right to you guys

note the kit sponsorship on the bottom £244m for one year??? 2015-16 I believe it is the old deal which expires in 2016 and isn't renewed but surely this was a deal that started several years before ? otherwise Bayern will have mega income for this season:p

359mvm9.jpg[/img]

thinks a data issue

the £200m one is the new one, that replaces the £244m which should have been set up to show it started several years back and probably amounted to between £20-30m a year

as things stands Bayern will get £244m this season instead of the 20-30 as it shows as a 1 year deal

I will raise as bug

But both kit sponsorships start in 2015?

So the way I interpret that screenshot, they will get 444m(!!) the first season and 200m per year starting the next season.

And yes, it seems like a data issue (not the same as a bug!). The 200m one should have its start date changed to 1/6/2016.

here is reply form SI

The £244m entry for one year is termed as "Total Commercial Revenue" in the database. Meaning those are all sponsorship deals combined for one season. We don't always have information about every single sponsorship contract. That's why there's the new entry "Total Commercial Revenue". Don't know why this shows up as "Kit Sponsor" in the game. This is not a data issue but a bug.

it is now being looked at as a bug, good news

the deal amount is divided over the set years.....look at the big kit deals eg £300m for ten years, clubs don't get that amount each year, it is £30m a year

the amount you see is the total value

OK, thanks for clarifying that. I better go back and edit some of my files. :)

Archived