FM2016 FIFA Nations League

940px_World_Map_FIFA2_svg.png

224 nations are arranged in leagues using latest FIFA rankings. 209 FIFA members + 15 non-FIFA nations. Micronesia is not in system yet. Games are played from february to december.

FIFA Gold League - 12 nations - 1 relegated, 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA Silver League - 12 nations - 1 promoted, 4 in promotion playoff ,1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA Bronze League - 12 nations - 1 promoted, 4 in promotion playoff, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 1 - 20 nations in 2 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 2 - 40 nations in 4 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 3 - 80 nations in 8 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 3 - 48 nations in 8 groups - 2 promoted

FIFA Cup of Nations - 224 nations in cup stage - 1 match, final on neutral stadium

U-21 leagues are arranged same as senior leagues

When you start game choose Finland and December 2014 or 2015(its up to you). You can choose different country-Finland is option because start in december.

f36A0c2.png

rJyjD6b.png

If you want to have more players in smaller nations or U-21 squads you need to load more players:

kyFnoN8.png

You can choose "Current international players" and "Players from top division clubs" but these 2 options will load over 80k players. Its up to you and your PC :D

GlG2nWj.png

This is test version and if you noticed any problem please let me know

ENJOY!!!

DOWNLOAD

Looking good! Holland should plummet down through the divisions soon enough. :D

So are all nations in the U21 league, including the continents that have U20s as the "first youth team"?

yeah but i dont know how to delete that U20 squads from south american nations or U23 from some other nations. ideas?

Also i need to ad awards-any ideas?

1. best player

2. goals

3. asists

4. goalkeeper

5. manager

6. team of year/month/fixture

I see, well, I can't wait

just a quick question: in the first thread, it says

09 FIFA members + 15 non-FIFA nations. Micronesia is not in system yet.

Any reason as to why was Micronesia not included? I would remove something else since they are at least a nation, but I'm not sure what are those 15 nations

Is Kosovo in it ? I can't remember if the nation is in the game

haha

yeah that's what I guessed. I'll see what are the 15 nations when it is released

If you ever release a .dbc version, I'll have some fun switching some between the groups probably

any release estimate? You managed to include youth competitions by any chance ? That looks hard. Take your time to make it all cool anyway

run a test inside the editor on Fifa League 3 and it told me, roughly: setting error in the Fifa U21-Gold League table - please check the number of teams and the round settings

not sure if it affects the game tho, yet to try

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

krlenjushka, I study your file because I'm doing a similar project. Your files are always very good and helpful! I have a question: How do you tell the game which nations to use in which league in the first season? I can't find it in the editor. Thanks!

EDIT: Ah, I found it under registered teams :thup:

• 1 month later...

Please could you explain to me .. as I'm not the brightest .. how I can add this download to the game. I'm really struggling & would LOVE to play your international management league game. Thanks a lot pal :)

crash confirmed on 5-6 january. like last year latest patch made issues. i hope i will fix this when i catch some free time. great work by SI as always.

Please Miles sold your company to someone who can handle with more and more issues every year. You obviously cant :thdn:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

because this file cant work with 16.3 patch for some reason. i dont have time for testing-also this isnt first time-last year same problem with many databases after patch. Great work by SI as always...

if i manage to found some free time (and motivation) i will fix this but chances are small :)

I tried to find reason for crash and its "season update day". When i delete that option everything is ok but i cant start season 2.  This file can work in FM15  so this must be again some mistake with patch 16.3.2

Will try to find some solution but... Also there is no reason to report this in bugs section because its late for FM16 now. SI cant solve some 4 years old issues-thats why my optimism is = 0.

On FM15 we had similar issue with new international competitions not starting season 2. 

:thdn::thdn::thdn:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived