[FMT 16][SKIN]A Darker Variation of the FMT - Dark Skin

BoxToBox

Basically the same as last years, http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/415098-FMC-Skin-A-Darker-Variation-of-the-Classic-Dark-Skin

A few tweaks and changes to the FMT - Dark Skin to suit myself, but uploaded for anyone else who's interested as Classic/Touch skins are all too rare. Includes some of Michaeltmurrayuks match screen mods.

With many thanks to Michaeltmurrayuk for explaining to me how to do it, I've updated the skin with a highlighted attributes/player role filter that's now a separate colour, and much easier in my opinion to see.

EDIT: Replaced old uploads with new, hopefully issue free versions, thanks to the help of MichaelTMurrayUK, which I'm incredibly grateful for.

DOWNLOAD

ALTERNATE ANALYSER DOWNLOAD

TABLET VERSION DOWNLOAD

TABLET ICON ONLY SIDEBAR VERSION DOWNLOAD

1_zps0bcyjv5j.png

2_zpsyhiofkv5.png

3_zpsxavyjw0s.png

4_zps9vzjfbxc.png

5_zpsda6nad0o.png

6_zpshw1ey6rp.png

7_zpsk05pjdmv.png

This last image is of the updated version, showing the highlighted player role.

8_zps4mmmctwg.png

Now here's one showing the skin with the wide sidebar.

03b73bdac831164479e9a01f22736f9e.jpg

Here's a version with an alternate attribute analyser.

8f162b9fdcac81e7508430ee337020c8.jpg

Here's a pair of screenshots of the tablet version, from a Shield K1.

cca3170ce2724f28018b4f9481e16863.png

6f752ee41bbfb0ebccd5ff2dd39305e3.png

Thank you. What I was looking for. Can you see the highlighted attributed for a player role in this skin?

A little better than the default skin. Still not ideal, would like to be able to colour it a bit differently, like it(by default) last year.

db931dff8beb03e5f8f26ea006306371.png

great skin. In the player's profile, is there anyway to move the player's number to the top left so it sits behind the players pic? cheers

I have no idea, to be honest. A better skinner than me would probably be able to with little hassle.

Nice work again. Thanks. :applause:

You're welcome.

Ah. I have to download it again then. Thank you.

I should have waited to post it, but I didn't know if I was going to be able to do the key player thing.

Does this still have the background blur when a confirmation box appears?

Not a problem if it does as Michaeltmurrayuk has already posted a working fix that I can add.

It does.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Great job, mate. But I do have a question.

Is there any way to change the atributes colour?

Thanks

Nothing short of opening the settings.xml file in the settings folder with a text file editor(notepad or notepad++ work really well), and adjusting a few numbers, quite easy if you're comfortable with it.

That not in the preferences, interface, skin colours?

Not on FMT sadly, would be really handy.

Fantastic skin, however, is it possible to get the labels such as "Squad", "Schedule", "Club" along with the icons? I find myself clicking away at everything before I find what I want you see!

If that could be added, this literally would be the dogs!

Fantastic skin, however, is it possible to get the labels such as "Squad", "Schedule", "Club" along with the icons? I find myself clicking away at everything before I find what I want you see!

If that could be added, this literally would be the dogs!

Here it is, make sure "Sidebar icons-only" is turned off in the preferences/interface menu.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d8ntn1jmcvyf58w/Quakes+FMT+Dark+Mods+2016+Update+Widebar.rar

Wow, thank you for such a quick response!

I really appreciate that. I love FMT this year bar the UI. This helps massively.

Glad to help mate, to be honest I had hardcoded the minibar before I'd known there was an option to switch them in the menu. Silly error.

Hi there! I think it's a great skin, but I would also like to change the atributes colours. Can you give us a tip on how to do it? Thanks.

You'll need to open the settings XML with a text editor, Notepad works, Notepad++ is much better though.

You'll need to find these lines of code, edit the numbers to whatever suits, then clear the cache and reload the skin.

<colour name="unknown attribute background" red="80" green="80" blue="80"/>

<colour name="low attribute background" red="170" green="35" blue="35"/>

<colour name="normal attribute background" red="200" green="130" blue="20"/>

<colour name="good attribute background" red="75" green="175" blue="75" />

<colour name="excellent attribute background" red="20" green="100" blue="20" />

This site will help with the RGB colour coding. http://www.rapidtables.com/web/color/RGB_Color.htm

Hi.

I cant get the Skin to work. Is there a Base-Skin like the Alternative-Dark for the 2015-Version i have to install first? Do i put the "Quakes FMT Dark Mods 16.3"-Folder in the skins-folder? Please help me out, on my tablet the wide sidebar takes so much place and i think only the icons is what i need.

boxtobox; would you be able to add the performance stats (headers won, etc) that are in the squad view page of the full FM into the FM Touch version?

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you mean here? You should be able to add whatever columns you like to your squad view?

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you mean here? You should be able to add whatever columns you like to your squad view?

Have a look at this screenshot.

I'm playing FM Touch and you'll see that I don't have the option of looking at things like headers in the squad view drop-downs. I think this is because I'm not playing the full version, and I'm wondering if a wizard like you is able to add in these stats that are in the full version.

Have a look at this screenshot.

I'm playing FM Touch and you'll see that I don't have the option of looking at things like headers in the squad view drop-downs. I think this is because I'm not playing the full version, and I'm wondering if a wizard like you is able to add in these stats that are in the full version.

They're all there in mine to add to views, always have been.... I really don't know why they're not on yours.

135e0c6eb83169de8df4d3cbcc4000d1.png

Archived