FM16: Official Players Role & Duty Thread

Reedy_1988

Football_Manager_2016_Main.jpg

Do you require advice on how to get the best out of a certain player? Perhaps you need help on where you are going to fit you're new signing into your team? If so, then you've come to the right place!

Please stick to the format below, so we can assist you in the best possible way.

Format:

Name:

Position(s):

Role (if you are suggesting a role):

Duty (if you are suggesting a duty):

Other additional instructions:

Club:

Club's formation:

What do you want from your player:

A screenshot is required if the player is a newgen, also one will be best needed if the real players attributes vary upon starting a new save game.

Additionally I'd like to do a quick shoutout for edgar555 as it's essentially the same thread - (layout, format etc..) as he's previous one for FM15 with just slightly different wording.

In hindsight I ought to have asked him if that was ok before creating this. Any problems feel free to dismiss this thread.

• 6 months later...

Name: Jamie Vardy

Position(s): ST

Club: Manchester United

Club's formation: 4-2-3-1 wide

What do you want from your player: Be the main goal scorer. I spent a lot of money on him, and so far he has scored 6 goals in 17 starts, with a 6.81 average. I started him as CF-S, but didn't have any success. Scouts suggest playing him as a defensive forward, but that hasn't gone any better.

Any suggestions?

Name: Jamie Vardy

Position(s): ST

Club: Manchester United

Club's formation: 4-2-3-1 wide

What do you want from your player: Be the main goal scorer. I spent a lot of money on him, and so far he has scored 6 goals in 17 starts, with a 6.81 average. I started him as CF-S, but didn't have any success. Scouts suggest playing him as a defensive forward, but that hasn't gone any better.

Any suggestions?

Vardys been getting a goal a game as a AF in my 4-2-3-1 wide, with winger supports both sides supplying crosses and a AP support behind him suppling thru balls.

Archived