[FM16][SKIN] Aurum 2016

m@rk

Downloaded this will run a few games on it to see how it goes.What resolution is it made for though? You should stick that in the OP just to clarify for others.

I use a laptop so 13xx by 7xx, will need to check when i get home from work! (xx means I can't remember!)

will update in OP when i know!

the tactics screen was my next thing to look at, there's a thread on here that will help so will try and update over the weekend. I agree that the shirts looks better!

there are a couple of screens where i want to change some colours which has puzzled me so far but its an on-going work in progress!

I really do like the crisp look of the skin.

May I ask for one thing please?

It may be considered "cheating" but in some other skins like the wannachupbrew skin it contains financial & salary information on the club overview screen for any team. When copying this file over, yes it works but several other panels on that screen go blank?

Could you please have financial & salary in one of the drop down menus on the club overview screen please? Thanks.

I really do like the crisp look of the skin.

May I ask for one thing please?

It may be considered "cheating" but in some other skins like the wannachupbrew skin it contains financial & salary information on the club overview screen for any team. When copying this file over, yes it works but several other panels on that screen go blank?

Could you please have financial & salary in one of the drop down menus on the club overview screen please? Thanks.

most of the things i've done involve the colour changes, not really sure how the panels all fit together that well, having said that if you download this

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rw245d5991x9oqb/club_overview_panel.rar

extract and drop the file in the skins panel folder it should give you what you want, won't judge you for the 'cheating':p

most of the things i've done involve the colour changes, not really sure how the panels all fit together that well, having said that if you download this

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rw245d5991x9oqb/club_overview_panel.rar

extract and drop the file in the skins panel folder it should give you what you want, won't judge you for the 'cheating':p

Well sadly as stated in our PM it didn't work? :(

So I've copied and pasted the the club overview panel from the wannachupbrew skin (also used by FMTGW Official skin) into your Panels folder and yes it works but this is what is now looks like as some of the other sections have disappeared?

Club%20Overview_zpsapo231cw.png

Well sadly as stated in our PM it didn't work? :(

So I've copied and pasted the the club overview panel from the wannachupbrew skin (also used by FMTGW Official skin) into your Panels folder and yes it works but this is what is now looks like as some of the other sections have disappeared?

Club%20Overview_zpsapo231cw.png

when i add the club overview panel from post #10 to the panels folder in Aurum (without other panels from wannachupbrew) i get this below when re-loading the skin.

the finance & salary bit shown in the dropdown

2015-11-28_00001_zpsg9933w5z.jpg

when i add the club overview panel from post #10 to the panels folder in Aurum (without other panels from wannachupbrew) i get this below when re-loading the skin.

Funny I've tried the xml's which we discussed and it didn't work as I PM'd you but went back and revisited post #10 and bang IT WORKS.

Though not in the way you show. Yes the upper box has 5 options in it's drop down including Finance & Salary but my container is only half the size with another drop down with the regular 4 options.

Weird....either way it works and I'm a happy bunny. Thank you m@rk for your time in helping me out and the excellent work in the skin.

I think I have done all I can now with this skin and have updated the link in post #1

Final version includes some panels and icon images by Wannachupbrew - thanks for creating these

massive thanks to michaeltmurrayuk for the base skins and help on the forum

For a comparison this is how mine now looks, only slightly different to your own screenshot.

<a  href=FinancePanelWorking_zpsiq7gaq9n.png' alt

• 3 weeks later...
On the Transfers Clauses page, it indicates that some players had the clauses like sell-on clause, appearance money, etc; but no clause detail is shown on the adjacent panel under player's name.

Can you check on the issue? Thanks!

puzzling that one, delete person clauses list widget from the skins panels folders seems to bring back the list....not sure whats stopping it from working....maybe too many christmas chocolates fogging the brain!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived