How can change the color of icon

★ OPZ ★

As wkdsoul said they are not controlled by anyone thing.

You'll need to locate the screen that the icon in question displays on then check the xml file for that panel, if you are lucky it will have the replacement line above in that xml file, though if its a menu or button item that xml will tell you which menu/button graphic to look for and the xml file linked to that graphic will have a line like this:

<record id="primary_icon_properties" red_replacement="ui_header_icons" />

<record id="secondary_icon_properties" red_replacement="ui_header_icons"/>

Which controls the icon colours.

There are also several generic icon colours declared in the settings file that might be quicker if you are wanting to recolour a load of them (though some may still use custom colours):

<!-- Used for icons throughout the UI, like on buttons, checkboxes etc -->

<colour name="normal_icon" red="20" green="20" blue="20"/> <!-- Used for tick/bullet on checkboxes and radio buttons -->

<!-- Used for icons throughout the match, like on buttons, checkboxes etc -->

<colour name="match_icon" red="240" green="240" blue="240"/> <!-- Used for tick/bullet on checkboxes and radio buttons -->

<colour name="ui_header_icons" red="52" green="52" blue="52"/>

It's controlled by the same re-colouring code as the other sub-panel titles.

In the settings file locate this bit of code:

<colour name="accent" red="1" green="2" blue="3" alpha="0"/>

<colour name="dark accent" red="4" green="5" blue="6" alpha="0"/>

<colour name="primary" red="7" green="8" blue="9" alpha="0"/>

<colour name="secondary" red="10" green="11" blue="12" alpha="0"/>

And change each of the colour values to 0 that will then stop the game from recolouring the sub-panel titles to the team colour.

Then to customize the colour you need to edit the fonts\title.xml file, locate these lines:

<integer id="fill_colour_red" value="47"/>

<integer id="fill_colour_green" value="49"/>

<integer id="fill_colour_blue" value="40"/>

<integer id="fill_colour_alpha" value="170"/>

And adjust the values to the colour you want.

World Menu selected items are controlled by these lines from the settings file:

<!-- Object Explorer -->

<colour name="object_explorer_normal" red="255" green="255" blue="255"/> <!-- Must respond news item row - red_replacement -->

<colour name="object_explorer_selected" red="56" green="170" blue="91"/> <!-- Optional news item row - red_replacement -->

The Ball Icon should be controlled by the goal png file located in the various subfolders here:

\graphics\icons

Delete custom one from each of the subfolders in that location and it should go back to being the default one (you might also need to delete any goal.xml file, pluse the same for any other ball related images on those folders depending on whatelse has been replaced).

World Menu selected items are controlled by these lines from the settings file:

<!-- Object Explorer -->

<colour name="object_explorer_normal" red="255" green="255" blue="255"/> <!-- Must respond news item row - red_replacement -->

<colour name="object_explorer_selected" red="56" green="170" blue="91"/> <!-- Optional news item row - red_replacement -->

The Ball Icon should be controlled by the goal png file located in the various subfolders here:

\graphics\icons

Delete custom one from each of the subfolders in that location and it should go back to being the default one (you might also need to delete any goal.xml file, pluse the same for any other ball related images on those folders depending on whatelse has been replaced).

The Ball i try deleted ball.xml but still the same its only black and white :(

or go to edit at <colour name="normal_icon" red="20" green="20" blue="20"/>

- to stop the ball from being recoloured delete the red_replacement line from the linked xml file (If that doesn't work recreate the ball icon you want to use but colour it red/blue/green and then set replacement colours for each of them to black/white/orange).

- Green Competition box colour is determined by this in the settings file: <colour name="news_category_colour_competitions" red="139" green="199" blue="110"/> - there is a different one for different types of news items all with their own colour, the text colour is set in the 'inbox panel.xml' file near the top you'll see a list of smiliar items followed by ones for the text.

- Set Piece Creator is controlled by this file from the panels folder: 'tactics set pieces panel.xml' (and 'tactics set pieces panel match.xml')

At the top of the file these two values should determine the colour of the bottom box:

<colour id="good_colour" name="positive" />

<colour id="bad_colour" name="negative" />

Whilst the pitch colour is determined by this line:

<!--top panel with buttons and pitch-->

<container class="subsection_box" red_replacement="positive" appearance="boxes/subsection/solid/paper">

You can either change the positive/negative values to different colour names or if you want the positive/negative colours to be changed throughout the skin adjust there RGB values in the settings file.

For the News Screen.

- The Red bit is recoloured to the team colour, to remove this you need to edit the 'competition news panel.xml' locate this line:

<container class="competition_news_item_panel" index="0" file="none" usoc="true">

And delete the bolded bit, that will remove the recolouring and set it to the small style as the smaller boxes underneath it.

- The Prozone colour is controlled by the 'prozone' colour declared in the settings file, changing that will change the prozone green elsewhere in the skin, if you just want to change that bit it is controlled by 'competition news side panel.xml' right down at the bottom is some code after the prozone comment that controls that little box.

The Around the World Bit is controlled by 'competition news continent overview selector panel.xml' to stop the background being recoloured delete this bit of code:

<record id="object_property">

<list id="get_properties">

<!--we don't use this, we just get it so that the title colour can be calculated correctly for contrast-->

<record get_property="ttcl" dont_set_property="true" />

<record get_property="tbcl" set_property="bkcl" />

</list>

</record>

And to then stop the text from being recoloured delete these lines (but leave the rest of the surronding code as it's needed to get the name):

<record get_property="tbcl" dont_set_property="true" />

<record get_property="ttcl" set_property="colr" />

If you want to remove the title recolouring in the subpanels locate any bits of colour code referred to accent or dark accent and change them to the colour of your choice.

The bottom box should be controlled by this line:

<!--taker info-->

<container class="subsection_box" id="tkin" appearance="boxes/subsection/no margin/paper">

From the 'tactics set pieces panel.xml' (and 'tactics set pieces panel match.xml') file

For the news screen you should be able to change the boxes by adding an appearance="XXX" bit to the container lines, where XXX is the location of the graphic you are wanting to use (like in the above line), so the line would look something like:

<container class="competition_news_item_panel" index="0" file="none" usoc="true" appearance="XXX">

For the Around the World bit change this line:

<!-- Comp header -->

<container>

And add a class or appearance bit so it looks like the line at the top i.e.

<!-- Comp header -->

<container class="subsection_box">

or

<!-- Comp header -->

<container appearance="XXX">

Same thing for the prozone box add an appearance or class bit to the following container:

<!-- Prozone -->

<container id="proC" background_colour="prozone" priority="4" height="146">

Picking a class or appearance path that matches up with the style of graphic you want to display, if you just remove the recolouring code and leave the rest of the code alone then the various items should take on the appearance of the other boxes around them (so the red box on the news screen should look like the boxes further down, and the World headers will look like the news items below them).

That prozone box should be controlled by the 'panels\game\game processing panel.xml' file in that file locate this code:

<!-- Ticker with stats -->

<container class="bordered_box" id="tikC" appearance="boxes/custom/solid/paper" height="40" red_replacement="prozone">

For how many prozone boxes there are I don't know, I don't think they are anymore of those green boxes.

dear michaeltmurrayuk please help me again.

i want to change these boxes.

ZckzDun.jpg

That looks like it is custom code, (so the location might be somewhere else depending on what the skinner has done) however the default code should be controlled by this line from the 'panels\news_item_panels\inbox headline panel.xml' file:

<widget class="button" id="catw" height="20" auto_size="horizontal" appearance="labels/standard/label" alignment="centre" hidden="true">

For the finance screens I don't currently have the FFP screens available but the first one should be controlled by the 'finances ffp comp box.xml' file:

<!--summary coloured box-->

<container id="sumb" height="120">

<record id="object_property">

<list id="get_properties">

<record>

<integer id="get_property" value="fpfc" />

<integer id="set_property" value="bkcl" />

</record>

</list>

</record>

As per the other items if you edit the container line to include a class or appearance bit that should change the box appearance, if you want to get rid of the colour then delete all that code but the container bit should uncolour it.

Then on the overview screen the FFP boxes should be controlled by some of the code down near the bottom of the 'finances summary.xml' file and should be affect by either this block of code:

<!--FFP box 1-->

<container default_width="-1" minimum_width="420" id="ffp1">

Or this one further down:

<container height="55">

Then further down the file will be the same code for the right side box, again you should be able to change the appearance by adding a class or appearance code to one of the lines for each of the two boxes.

The actual colour of the FFP boxes should be controlled by these lines in the settings file:

<!-- FFP colours-->

<colour name="ffp pass" red="48" green="178" blue="113"/>

<colour name="ffp fail" red="197" green="37" blue="37"/>

Drop down search should be:

\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\boxes\custom\interface\search

Inside the file locate these lines:

<colour id="red_replacement" name="dark accent"/>

<colour id="green_replacement" name="standard_button_shadow"/>

<colour id="blue_replacement" name="primary"/>

And then change the dark accent name to a different colour of your choice (you can also change the blue colour from primary aswell, but the default graphic doesn't contain any blue to be recoloured so only needed if using a custom skin).

The text colours are white and faded white by default, so if you aren't adjusting them pick a dark colour.

If you want to adjust the text colours they are controlled by the 'panels\predictive search list.xml' file in that file locate the lines that look like this:

<integer id="colour" value="white" />

<widget class="text" id="nore" height="20" colour="faded white"/>

And adjust the colour values to suit.

For the inbox screens your screenshots are a bit small but I think the first one should be 'match of the day panel.xml' or the other one I haven't managed a national side but it looks like it might be reusing the 'inbox mini profile team training camp info panel.xml' file other than that it might be using one of the genericaly named ones with the content hardcoded.

Drop down search should be:

\skins\fm-widgets\graphics\boxes\custom\interface\search

Inside the file locate these lines:

<colour id="red_replacement" name="dark accent"/>

<colour id="green_replacement" name="standard_button_shadow"/>

<colour id="blue_replacement" name="primary"/>

And then change the dark accent name to a different colour of your choice (you can also change the blue colour from primary aswell, but the default graphic doesn't contain any blue to be recoloured so only needed if using a custom skin).

The text colours are white and faded white by default, so if you aren't adjusting them pick a dark colour.

If you want to adjust the text colours they are controlled by the 'panels\predictive search list.xml' file in that file locate the lines that look like this:

<integer id="colour" value="white" />

<widget class="text" id="nore" height="20" colour="faded white"/>

And adjust the colour values to suit.

For the inbox screens your screenshots are a bit small but I think the first one should be 'match of the day panel.xml' or the other one I haven't managed a national side but it looks like it might be reusing the 'inbox mini profile team training camp info panel.xml' file other than that it might be using one of the genericaly named ones with the content hardcoded.

sgiqdw.jpg cheers Mike got the first one.

Hi - I was hoping someone could confirm which panel/coding controls the colour of the yellow circle? I was planning to replace the yellow colour. Cheers http://i66.tinypic.com/23jrevo.png[/img]"]23jrevo.png

Yellow circle is controlled by a couple of things, the full mail graphic is controlled by the 'panels\menubar\inbox icon.xml' file:

<widget class="button" id="ibic" height="20" width="20" size="7" alignment="centre_x, centre_y" appearance="buttons/custom/interface/notification/button" colour="black">

That controls the unread bit, the appearance points to the graphic used, whilst the xml file in the linked location controls the colour that it takes, by default it uses the 'attention' colour with a 'black' border, the black colour on the above line should be the text colour (if not it will be controlled by the font file linked the button xml file).

http://oi63.tinypic.com/s67s6s.jpg - thats a bigger pic of the inbox panel i cant find, any idea on the xml Mike?

The overall panel is controlled by 'panels\news_item_panels\match of the day panel.xml' it also links to a few other panels, so it depends on what you are wanting to edit but you should be able to follow the code in that file to find the linked info.

The overall panel is controlled by 'panels\news_item_panels\match of the day panel.xml' it also links to a few other panels, so it depends on what you are wanting to edit but you should be able to follow the code in that file to find the linked info.

Cheers Mike, i'll dig into it. Its only to bring the titles/fonts in line with the rest of the skin, shift an icon over etc.

@ opz which panels must i put in my skin when i will have your set pieces screen i use the androflut one from dasz8. Can you help me because the standard color is horrible

tactics set piece panel.xml - i think, the androflut one is quite good as well .

Squad Depth - Best XI page anyone?

seems its separate from the best eleven page in club history and

this one?

2diexag.jpg

and the location of the graphic for kit_icon thats usually in the player personal details panel ( in most skins). I tried to replace it with the home kit widget but it just shows up the overlay image instead :(

25hlg0o.jpg

Archived