Add Lower league to a division

Palk

If a league is set to have sub-division, when i go to the sub-division menu to add the leagues it keeps adding Jupiler Pro League.

Where can i search for another division?

Captura%20de%20tela%202015-11-17%2021.26.02.png

And i need someone to explain me how can i do this,

In the case that a 3rd division have north and south, I create a league with sub division and add then create north and south divisions and add it to the 3rd divsion, is it right?

Thanks

A similar thing happened to me when I was adding another league to a division. This was when I was doing a lower level for the NI leagues & had left one out. Mine though was a Belgian Pro League that kept being added. Must be a bug.

Regarding your other question. That seems to be right what you are doing.

Doesn't the Rules Wizard (or whatever it's called) show up when you click "add"? Much easier to add divisions that way and then edit the details afterwards.

Otherwise it just adds the Belgian league by default as in your case, because it has the lowest ID number...

I changed to advanced rules,

A quick question that i don't know why it doesn't work.

I added the sub-division and set the order for the nation leagues but when I go to FM i can't play that league. Inactive is unchecked.

What's the problem?

Instead of the sub division you added alternative (2015/2016) setups of the same division.

You need to add the divisions A, B, C with Secunda Division 2016 as parent division.

But it was when i changed to the Advanced rules it appeared the alternative years to the leagues

If I have this order

League 1

League 2

League 3

League 4

- Legue 4.1

League 4.2

In League 4.1 and 4.2 I set the promotion to the League 3? Or to the League 4?

you need first to understand what is child and what is parent division. when you have multiple divisions in some level-f.e. east, west.north and south. you have 4 leagues with 16 clubs and all leagues are at level 4. after that you create one empty league to be parent competition for these 4 league and make some name- f.e. League 4. in database you set this competition to be parent competition for those 4.

In advanced rules you will have lines:

league 4

league 4 east

league 4 west

league 4 north

league 4 south

set promotion to league 3 and if you wanna make some playoff between this 4 leagues you need to set this in parent division. also relegation from league 3 you need to set to parent division so game can sort teams in proper division.

hope you understand

First of all thanks to both of you ;)

One more question about it, is it possible to set relegated teams to go to exactly one-division because of the region instead of being random?

And also if I set min promotion places to 0 and Max to 2, if no one in league 3 isn't relegated it will not be promoted?

I mean, the Portuguese league is something like this

League 1

Legue 2

League 3

League 3.1

League 3.2

League 3.3

League 3.4

League 3.5

League 3.6

League 4

League 4.1

league 4.2

.... and so on

For example the team in league 4.1 only goes to the league 3 if someone from league 3.5 is relegated after the playoff

I set the league 4.1 to league 3.5 and in league 3 i set a relegated playoff between all those 3.X leagues and in league 4.1 I set promotions to min 0 and max 2

and in league 3 playoff if someone from 3.5 relegated the 4.1 will take is place

Thanks a lot guys, but it was easy to me to add the NASL in 2015 than do this

Archived