TheFMEditor Transfer Update 2016 + England Level 10

Hello guys and welcome. With 170k downloads for FM14 and 120k downloads on FM15 on various other websites. I'm now bringing my databases to the SI forums. I will be bringing you transfers manager/coaches changes and a whole lot more. You will not find a database that covers playable and non playable leagues on FM.

Also once again, If your not aware I will be creating the lower league database in England I will be adding more level's and cups to the database.

Each update will explain what's been changed.

I will also be adding non league players that aren't on the game

Transfer-level10-http://www.mediafire.com/download/y00deo8w10nk09o/TheFMEditor_B0EED7A6-335A-4741-B00A-6F3E0C0D09CF.fmf

Also if you have any questions please follow me

Twitter-https://twitter.com/FMSteve85

Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/Thefmeditor-TransferCustom-Database-Page-1591273651154292/

Hope you all enjoy my work

I've just had a look at your database, I'm not meaning any of this in a bad way or anything, just wanted to let you know what I've spotted when I was looking through. Most of the list are missing teams/clubs from divisions/leagues:

- Burgess Hill Town are missing from Isthmian League Premier Division (currently in Division One South)

- Three go down from the Isthmian Division Ones, and two from the Northern Premier League and Southern League Division Ones

- Brackley Town Saints are missing from Hellenic League Premier Division

- Three go down from the Midland League Premier Division (one to ML1, one to East Midlands Counties, one to West Midlands (Regional))

- Two go down from the Southern Combination League Premier Division to Division One, not four

- Thurnby Nirvana in the United Counties League Premier Division are known as Leicester Nirvana

- There's two relegation places from the United Counties League Premier Division

- Cribbs are missing from Western League Premier Division

- There's two relegation places from the Western League Premier Division, one to Division One and the other to the South West Peninsula League Premier Division.

- Dorking Wanderers Reserves are missing from Combined Counties League Division One

- Haverhill Borough are missing from Eastern Counties League Division One

- Woodley United are missing from Hellenic League Division One East

- North Leigh United are missing from Hellenic League Division One West

- Irlam and Litherland REMYCA are missing from North West Counties League Division One

- Dronfield Town are missing from Northern Counties East League Division One

- Birtley Town and Sunderland Ryhope Colliery Welfare are missing from Northern League Division Two

- Camelford are missing from South West Peninsula League Premier Division

- Langney Wanderers, Little Common and Midhurst & Easebourne are missing from Southern Combination League Division One

- Broadfields United, Codicote and Wodson Park are missing from Spartan South Midlands League Division One

- St. Neots Town Youth & Saints and Wellingborough Whitworth are missing from United Counties League Division One

- AFC Stoneham are missing from Wessex League Division One

- Stone Old Alleynians are missing from West Midlands (Regional) League Premier Division

- Wellington (Somerset) are missing from Western League Division One

Thank you everyone for the info, I am working to improve the database as I do each year. The first week or so is always a time for people to look for problems. Regarding teams with no stadiums is due to the club having no info. Those clubs have set capacity. Once I find info on those teams I will add their stadiums. Once again thank you for the info and thank you for downloading my databases.

Thank you everyone for the info, I am working to improve the database as I do each year. The first week or so is always a time for people to look for problems. Regarding teams with no stadiums is due to the club having no info. Those clubs have set capacity. Once I find info on those teams I will add their stadiums. Once again thank you for the info and thank you for downloading my databases.

In regards to the text in bold, whereabouts are you looking for the info?

Well I managed to get it installed. Seems fine to me so far. Started a game in the Northern Premier League, picked my local club. All the information is correct, besides a couple of players out of position from their real life positions, not a huge issue though.

Another fairly minor gripe would be that the season finishes in April in real life wheres this finishes in May. The teams seem to be playing Saturday/Wednesday, rather than Tuesday too. As I say though, fairly minor. Enjoying it so far, 4th in the league, punching well above my weight.

Well I managed to get it installed. Seems fine to me so far. Started a game in the Northern Premier League, picked my local club. All the information is correct, besides a couple of players out of position from their real life positions, not a huge issue though.

Another fairly minor gripe would be that the season finishes in April in real life wheres this finishes in May. The teams seem to be playing Saturday/Wednesday, rather than Tuesday too. As I say though, fairly minor. Enjoying it so far, 4th in the league, punching well above my weight.

I don't know about other division but the Northern League usually play Saturday / Wednesday and the season finishes in April...

Archived