So called dynamic rivalrys

Yup so where are they ? I went into editor to create some and nothing much happens . Go into general screen and it's mentioned and you can click on it and just takes you to the stage section ? It's also mentioned in the news to a point but just the name of it and the result .... I mean there's no build up , no league table between the teams , pretty much nothing unless I'm missing something it's not very dynamic at all ..... Anyone noticed anything

Well thats just stupid because in this FM16 editor there is now a option to create them in the advance editi competitions section ... Also it shows up in the game ?? .... Think we have been lied too just like create a team being new because i use to create new teams in the editor all the time so dont know how they say its a new feature

Well thats just stupid because in this FM16 editor there is now a option to create them in the advance editi competitions section ... Also it shows up in the game ?? .... Think we have been lied too just like create a team being new because i use to create new teams in the editor all the time so dont know how they say its a new feature

Its a new feature to easily create a new team inside the game itself, for those not so versed in the editor.

You've always been able to create static rivalries in the editor. Now rivalries can develop over time as a result of you playing the game. It wouldn't make sense to set these up in the pre-game editor, as they wouldn't be dynamic then, they'd be fixed.

I think you're misunderstanding what dynamic rivalries are, and saying you've been "lied to" isn't going to help your case. Especially citing create a team as being new - could you create those teams in the main client without using the editor? No? Then it's new.

Archived