The Great Red Bull Experiment

So as many of you know Red Bull is very active in terms of overtaking/creating football teams.

My challenge or experiment is as follows: Manage all 3 (or 4) Red Bull clubs at the same time (using different managers of course).

- Austria: Red Bull Salzburg (First Tier, Media Prediction: 1st, Top Youth Facilites, Transfer Budget: 2.5M€, RB Leipzig are affiliated)

- Germany: RB Leipzig (Second Tier, Media Prediction: 1st, Great Youth Facilities, Transfer Budget: 5M€)

- USA: Red Bull New York (MLS, Media Prediction: 6th, Superb Youth Facilities, Transfer Budget: 200K€)

- Brazil: Red Bull Brazil (Fourth Tier, Media Prediction: 1st, Adequate Youth Facilities, Transfer Budget: 180K€) you have to be willing to download a db update (I found and am using this one: http://fm-players.net/index.php?topic=7228.0 )

I'm aware of the Ghanaian Club but I wanted to keep it "simple".. :D

I started in June '15 while managing only Salzburg and Leipzig. I will add two more managers in January when the brazilian and american seasons start.

Frankly I'm playing it more as an experiment but the ultimate challenge would be to have 3 of your clubs in the Club World Championship (preferably while having had Salzburg and Leipzig battle out the CL finale) ;)

Let me hear your thoughts!

Archived