[FM16][SKIN] HelveticaLite 2016 (A light skin w/ Instant Result)

drswit

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. Great work :)

A bug with full view during a match. The visible bar in normal view (see the white bar score, Valeron (in fmscout)) is supposed to disappear for full screen, but they do nothing and have a gray bar appears : http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/737862LoughgallSheffWedTerrainPleincran.png

And for the role rating bars, it's good !

Thank you

Hi. Great work :)

A bug with full view during a match. The visible bar in normal view (see the white bar score, Valeron (in fmscout)) is supposed to disappear for full screen, but they do nothing and have a gray bar appears : http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/737862LoughgallSheffWedTerrainPleincran.png

And for the role rating bars, it's good !

Thank you

Ca serait plus simple si on pouvait parler français, mais on va éviter, ils aiment pas ;)

So, i really don't know what happens. I did not touch any match panel. Do you use a mod, like scoreboard or match-in-between highlights ?

Another major update. Please look at my first post to see some new screenshots.

Download it here :

HelveticaLite 2016 version 1.3 (on 25.11.2015)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4y2rqk6e78o9lbe/helveticalite2016-1.3.zip

Read the readme.txt file to know how to modify some panels and how to install.

Changelog

Version 1.3

• [X] The text of the menubar won't recolour anymore (the text is now always white)
  • [X] Created new suitability icons in Tactics screen
  • [X] Created new Morale icons
  • [X] Totally revamped the Pitch boxes in Tactics screen
  • [X] CA/PA values now appears in the Player attributes panel (see below in Howto how to remove it)
  • [X] Added "Go on holiday" option in Home/Inbox/Squad/Schedule/Compet./ menus
  • [X] The percentage bars are now green
  • [X] And many tweaks, improvements and bugs...

103tactics.png

103capa.png

103infos.png

103menus.png

Now there's a problem with the bar during a match and it's harder to see the texts. White every time?

mW-PqxMqtYr3297f_im3nq9xgJhAOvlbdaxC5ST44uc?size_mode=3&size=1600x1200

Your screenshot is 404, but i see what you are talking about. I'll edit the titlebar match file tonight, this will fix the problem.

Why you just don't look at the file ?... Anyway, how to add the CA/PA values :

1) edit the player attributes panel.xml file

2) then edit from line 115. Simply replace the height/weight section by this one :

<!-- CA-->
           <widget class="label" row="0" column="0" size="9" colour="faded text">
             <record id="object_property" get_property="PCAB" name="true"/>
           </widget>
           <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="PCAB" row="0" column="1" style="bold" size="10" colour="faded text">
             <record id="object_property" get_property="PCAB"/>
             <record id="widget_properties" alignment="right, centre_y" />
           </widget>
           <!-- PA-->
           <widget class="label" row="1" column="0" size="9" colour="faded text">
             <record id="object_property" get_property="PPAB" name="true"/>
           </widget>
           <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="PPAB" row="1" column="1" style="bold" size="10" colour="faded text">
             <record id="object_property" get_property="PPAB"/>
           </widget>
         </widget>

Or even simpler, take my art player attributes panel.xml file and copy/paste.

PS : you have to put the height/weight values elsewhere, as there's not enough room here for both.

20stwr6.png

can I increase the size of the Attrib panel?

I did not try and i'm at work, but you have to edit the player overview panel.xml file. Here's the code to try at line 145 (bolded) :

<!-- T -->
       <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0" gap="1" default_height="355" priority="1" mode="distribute_equally">	
      <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos1" file="art player overview big selector panel" save_session_state="true" [b]minimum_width="640" default_width="-2[/b]" priority="1">
        <widget class="player_attributes_panel" file="art player attributes panel" id="patt" late_loading="true">
          <translation id="title" translation_id="229822" type="use" value="Attributes" />

For "CA/PA values now appears in the Player attributes panel", One must possess the In Game Editor ? The text "Current ability" and "Potential ability" appears good, but not the number beside, there is nothing.

321308ConorMitchell.png

Ah, i was wondering indeed if it would only appears if you installed the ingame editor, now i have the answer :)

(si tu as quelques euros, achète-le, voir direct le CA/PA est vraiment sympa).

First of all I want to say that I really like this skin.

Is there a way to enable backgrounds for use with this skin? I have a lot of backgrounds that I like to use for all the clubs and would love to use them with this skin. If there is a simple way to do this then I don't mind doing it myself

I did not try and i'm at work, but you have to edit the player overview panel.xml file. Here's the code to try at line 145 (bolded) :

<!-- T -->
       <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" offset="0" inset="0" gap="1" default_height="355" priority="1" mode="distribute_equally">	
      <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos1" file="art player overview big selector panel" save_session_state="true" [b]minimum_width="640" default_width="-2[/b]" priority="1">
        <widget class="player_attributes_panel" file="art player attributes panel" id="patt" late_loading="true">
          <translation id="title" translation_id="229822" type="use" value="Attributes" />

I haven't resolved the problem.. :(

This is HelveticaLite 2016 1.4.

Download it here :

HelveticaLite 2016 version 1.4 (on 02.12.2015)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/tkcqovm2gw0527s/helveticalite2016-1.4.zip

Read the readme.txt file to know how to modify some panels and how to install.

Changelog

Version 1.4

• [X] The subtext (description) in the titlebar comes back
  • [X] Fixed the background colour of the match titlebar
  • [X] Fixed the injury/red/yellow cards which was truncated in Tactics pitch
  • [X] Known Bug : the main titlebar appears empty when watching a match in full screen mode

104.png

I updated to 1.4 and switched the recoloring back on but have an issue with the the font on the drop-down selections (Home, My Profile, My Contract, etc.) being white on a white or light colored background. How can I change the font to the secondary color to contrast with the primary background color?

Why you just don't look at the file ?... Anyway, how to add the CA/PA values :

1) edit the player attributes panel.xml file

2) then edit from line 115. Simply replace the height/weight section by this one :

<!-- CA-->
           <widget class="label" row="0" column="0" size="9" colour="faded text">
             <record id="object_property" get_property="PCAB" name="true"/>
           </widget>
           <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="PCAB" row="0" column="1" style="bold" size="10" colour="faded text">
             <record id="object_property" get_property="PCAB"/>
           </widget>
           <!-- PA-->
           <widget class="label" row="1" column="0" size="9" colour="faded text">
             <record id="object_property" get_property="PPAB" name="true"/>
           </widget>
           <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel" id="PPAB" row="1" column="1" style="bold" size="10" colour="faded text">
             <record id="object_property" get_property="PPAB"/>
           </widget>
         </widget>

Or even simpler, take my art player attributes panel.xml file and copy/paste.

PS : you have to put the height/weight values elsewhere, as there's not enough room here for both.

I added the weight and height back if you want to use it

X1WSs5i.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cr40dsz5g9xadb5/player_attributes_panel%282%29.zip

Is there a way to get rid of the Instant Result button? Don't want it to tempt me :p

Yes, delete this part in client object browser.xml, from line 136 :

<!--instant match button-->
			  <widget class="icon_button" id="INST" width="150" appearance="buttons/custom/instant/button" alignment="centre" font="fonts/continue" secondary_icon_enabled="true" secondary_icon="icons/16px/continue" secondary_icon_alignment="centre_right, centre_y" size="10">
				<record id="secondary_icon_properties" red_replacement="ui_header_icons"/>
				<translation id="text" translation_id="339740" type="use" value="Instant Result" />
				<record id="click_event" event_id="INST" event_target="glob" />

<attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="sect" mode="1" set_property="hidn">
				  <list id="value">
					<integer value="phtc" />
					<integer value="PhcP" />
					<integer value="PhcS" />
					<integer value="PhcN" />
					<integer value="PhcC" />
					<integer value="PhcF" />
					<integer value="patc" />
					<integer value="PacP" />
					<integer value="PacS" />
					<integer value="PacN" />
					<integer value="PacC" />
					<integer value="PacF" />
				  </list>
				</attachment>
			  </widget>

I updated to 1.4 and switched the recoloring back on but have an issue with the the font on the drop-down selections (Home, My Profile, My Contract, etc.) being white on a white or light colored background. How can I change the font to the secondary color to contrast with the primary background color?

Delete this file :

...\helveticalite2016\graphics\tabs\standard\normal\top\button.xml

Can you help me to remove these letters in cyrillic in the news window? Maybe you can advice me, what I must to do? Change the game language to English is not good idea :)

nPMSEoa.jpg

P.S. I'm from Russia, so sorry for my English )

I don't know because the font used (helvetica neue ots) provides cyrillic alphabet...

To Jaradthescot and Th3answer82 : yes, that's because you are on low resolutions. The skin is made to be used at a +1600 resolution. Now, i don't remember if i have touched something in this panel, i can look and provide you an alternative panel, interested ?

To Jaradthescot and Th3answer82 : yes, that's because you are on low resolutions. The skin is made to be used at a +1600 resolution. Now, i don't remember if i have touched something in this panel, i can look and provide you an alternative panel, interested ?

Great mate.. u're number 1!! :D