What is the new feature/change you enjoy the most in FM16?

As in topic what is the *single* new feature/change you enjoy the most in FM16? Try to keep it at the most impressing (to you) feature and not list multiple ones.

I am going to buy it either way, I am just looking to create some hype before buying it.

It would be hard to choose, except every time I get excited about something different, I find out it's also bugged.

Can I get back to you in a few patches when it's been cleaned up? Though I can say for certain none of the things mentioned in the PR release is even remotely on my interesting list.

So many small things:

• Clearer difference in role suitability (color bars)
  • Tutoring screen lists players character (YES FINALLY!)
  • Staff negotiation screen highlights attributes needed for role
  • Staff search screen allows shortcut to ask board for adjustment of numbers/wages
  • "Locked" player instructions are mentioned on the tactic screen
  • "Wage average" in player negotiations takes squad role into account
  • Dropdown menu shows other players suitable for role
  • Wage/transfer budget shows commitment for next month/season
  • Football directors have characteristic "Prefers managers from own club"
  • Match analytics allow mixing of several stats for players/teams
  • General league stats on players and teams are greatly improved
  • Highlighted attributes for player roles make difference between "important" and "recommended"

Basically, there are so many small useful tweaks and adjustments to the user interface that after playing FM15 once more, I suddenly ask myself, how SI ever dared to offer us such a horrible interface. So many small things you were praying for for years are suddenly there, and some of them (Tutoring screen!) speed up game time incredibly. (The amount of time it costs you to jump back and forth between player's information, squad status, PPMs and tutoring screen to find a suitable tutor was nerve wrecking...).

Dropdown menu shows other players suitable for role.

this is probably the one i use the most so far

i dont like the colours used in the skin though, but my biggest annoyance is the round red logo which sits behind the flag of each country. how can something so small **** me off so much?!?!

Archived