Buying the kit?

Hi, I'm coming to the end of an FM15 save with Shrewsbury Town and was considering buying the 2014/15 shirt with one of the players that I signed on the back. Was just wondering if anyone else on here had done the same and also if anyone knew where I could get the 2014/15 shirt because my searches haven't given me the greatest results. Thanks, Jude.

Hi, I'm coming to the end of an FM15 save with Shrewsbury Town and was considering buying the 2014/15 shirt with one of the players that I signed on the back. Was just wondering if anyone else on here had done the same and also if anyone knew where I could get the 2014/15 shirt because my searches haven't given me the greatest results. Thanks, Jude.

How about trying the club directly and see if they have any left :lol:

Bought a Stockport shirt a while back, mainly due to FM. Would really like a Calcio Como one, but when I was at the stadium, there didn't appear to be much at all, let alone a club shop. Magnificent views mind.

Really should try and get a Lincoln Red Imps one too.

Haven't done it, but very much considered it - would have to be some sort of lower-league "cult" club for me, although...

Have a Chelsea shirt with my legendary regen La'Vere Darlington's name on the back that i'm considering framing if I start making FM videos for my Youtube channel.

...is just awesome. :brock:

Me too - hence my Tennis Borussia Berlin and UD Lanzarote jerseys!

Nice, I've got quite a few. It drives the misses mental when I'm on holiday and I have to find a sports shop!

PK-35 - From Finland

Zenit - From Russia

Suwon Bluewings - From South Korea

Hawks Bay - From New Zeland

D.C. United - From US

St. Pats Athletic - From ROI

Bristol City - England (D'uh!)

Rakvere JK Tarvas - From Estionia (They have a very angry bull for a logo!)

Inter Milan - From Italy

PSG - From France

Ajax - From Holland

Nice, I've got quite a few. It drives the misses mental when I'm on holiday and I have to find a sports shop!

PK-35 - From Finland

Zenit - From Russia

Suwon Bluewings - From South Korea

Hawks Bay - From New Zeland

D.C. United - From US

St. Pats Athletic - From ROI

Bristol City - England (D'uh!)

Rakvere JK Tarvas - From Estionia (They have a very angry bull for a logo!)

Inter Milan - From Italy

PSG - From France

Ajax - From Holland

I really wish I thought of this back when I started to travel! Would have some really cool shirts!

We rarely go back to the same country unless we have friends there so it's too late now..!

But this is really awesome, very impressed by this! :)

I started following Borussia Dortmund because of a manager game and and Dusseldorf, I now have 2 Dortmund shirts, can't really see me getting another English club shirt other than Spurs though, most I do is look out for results of some other clubs I have managed.

I started following Borussia Dortmund because of a manager game and and Dusseldorf, I now have 2 Dortmund shirts, can't really see me getting another English club shirt other than Spurs though, most I do is look out for results of some other clubs I have managed.

I only have my local team shirt, and a Barca shirt with Ronaldinho on the back that my wife bought to me when she lived in Barcelona..

I actually was in London when Dortmund met Bayern in the CL final! Didn't get to se the match because I was there in business..

I really wish I thought of this back when I started to travel! Would have some really cool shirts!

We rarely go back to the same country unless we have friends there so it's too late now..!

But this is really awesome, very impressed by this! :)

It's my little way of remembering my holidays in that country and also a conversation starter!

Archived