In need of help...

ak71

Hi FMers,

My apology to everyone.

I'm pretty bad at programming as i'm not formally trained and educated at it. However, i'm in need of help, in order to enjoy playing the game immensely. As such, i hope that there will be kind hearted soul among FMers who are willing to help me. :rolleyes:

Currently, i'm using the default skin. I'm in need of help to make this match statistics transparent (in yellow box). Please refer below:

Springfield%20Synergy%20v%20FC%20Barcelona_%20Pitch%20Full_zpsv0eiblzv.png

Next, i want to get rid of all this default photos (in yellow box) and replaced it with the default non-photo (in blue box). Please refer below:

Juventus__zpsowojlo8d.png

Please show me how to do it. Thank you in advance. ;)

For 1 you'll first need to switch over to the relevant base skin, then the widgets background is controlled by the graphics located in this folder: \skins\fm-widgets\graphics\boxes\custom\match\widgets\

To edit them have a read of this guide: [FM15 Guide] How To Increase Transparency of Screens

To remove the licensed player picutes you will need to extract the default faces, copy them over to the graphics folder in your User Data Location and then delete the actual images but leave the config files behind this will then cause them to display the default image (instructions on how to extract files are in the linked thread above).

Archived