[FM 16] Up the Pompey - A Youtube Career Mode.

glennuk

Hello all,

Started a career mode for FM 16. Trying to help Portsmouth F.C. rise from the ashes, and reach the dizzy heights of the last decade.

Here is my video intro to the series, and the second episode is currently uploading.

[video=youtube;gSLIEx9tGZ8]

Please comment here, or on the youtube video, for any suggestions or general comments.

Thanks

Episode 2 is up.

New Manager Gee Cee meets the team. Some decent young players, but definitely a need for some new additions.

[video=youtube;DM8bfalOwu8]

Please like comment and subscribe. Or just leave a comment here.

I am really enjoying this so hope you are too.

Next episode will show some in match gameplay, as we review what happened in August.

Did Del Piero find form? Can Sana be the difference in the middle of the pitch? Can we take our pre-season form into the league?

Keep watching this space.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The season is having all the highs, and all the lows right now. Looking forward to uploading the next episode within the next 48 hours :)

If you are following/reading, please leave a comment here and give me some advice/encouragement/love :)

Looks like the french are coming, seem to be cheaper and better than most of the English players I can buy!

Has anyone else noticed that? In particular the french national and ligue 2 players.

I brought in a player or two from the lower French leagues while managing AFC Wimbledon in FM11. I seem to remember that one of them actually lasted through the team's entire rise from the BSP to the Premier League.

I brought in a player or two from the lower French leagues while managing AFC Wimbledon in FM11. I seem to remember that one of them actually lasted through the team's entire rise from the BSP to the Premier League.

Interestingly enough my next episode is called Here Come Ze French - got a corker of a signing as well as a possible premier league star - do you remember a name by any chance (wonder if he is any good this FM)

[video=youtube;faLiBlxnADE]

I think one was Gauthier Mahoto (although he had been in England earlier) and the other was Wesley Ngo Baheng, who played till we were in League One.

Thanks for the suggestions mate. Don't quite know why, but my team seems to be getting ever more french. Maybe because they are cheaper than equivalent English players, or perhaps due to some internal bias in my brain...

Only issue with these YT videos is they're all the same, I'd love to see something different, this is just like Second Yellow Card's game with Portsmouth

True - It is hard to do much different with Football Manager though.

Do you have any suggestions about what you would like to see different? More match gameplay, more prozone analysis etc.

Promotion or Playoffs? After a bit of a holiday, we are back and Portsmouth F.C are still trying to rise through the leagues with a few of our new signings leading the way.

[video=youtube;1NXMgvZvh28]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived