FM16 - American Premier League

Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=92098750495037537884

Also available on Steam Workshop:

Description:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=554739585

This is a first release of the American Premier League file. This is designed to allow folks to play American teams without the salary cap management and general pain that MLS rules create.

Sixty Four teams are in this first release:

20 MLS teams in the American Premier League (B teams not allowed)

20 NASL/USL teams in the American Championship

24 NASL/USL teams (including B teams) in the American Challenge Division.

Prize Money and TV money in the top two leagues, life in the Challenge Division offers limited prize money and results based money (more if you win, but a little bit even if you lose).

Also included is a 64 team US Open Cup, featuring all 64 league teams.

This file will be updated with changes (I hope to add a fourth division, and expand the Cup competition.)

Comments and suggestions are always encouraged.

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is the one i built onto last year, added the academy's into 2 extra conference divisions of 16 each. Might expanded it out to a 5 Division setup and the academies be promoted up to at least the championship level.

Just in the process of updating the new MLS teams, Miami, Atalanta, Orlando & LAFC taking the top 2 to 24 teams each, and a rework of the cups to bring in the new teams. I'll be keeping the MLS as 20 teams though.

Premier - 20

Championship - 24

Challenge One - 24

Conference 1 - 16

Conference 2 - 16

Its 2 up+playoff winner, 3 down. As for the conferences might just have the top 2 from each and 4 down from the Challenge Div One.

I've not really added the new 4 teams, i've reactivated Miami Fusion, Used Hollywood United (with a boost) in place of LA. I think i reactivated Tampa Bay Mutiny for orlando and Chiefs for atalanta (not sure on this one)

I have

Prem - 20 teams

Elite - 24 teams

Challenge -24 teams.

Conference Alpha/Bravo - 16 teams each, made up of the acamdamies (i'll make these B teams where its an obvious 2nd team, Galaxy Academy FC etc). they can be promoted to Elite level only.

Teams in the top 3 Div. have an Under 21 team + B team (where applicable) so far in the same layout

Archived