First Save

I'm managing Clermont Foot in the French second tier because I let the game choose a team for me. Shame it also means the one female manager in the world of men's football had to step down!

So far, with a side predicted to finish in mid-table, I've played eight, won five, drawn two and lost one. So I think the game is lulling me into a false sense of security!

I was tempted to go (my beloved) Liverpool but I went for AFC Bournemouth instead. Finished my first Premier league season with them.I went for a fairly standard 4-4-2 defensive/counter attack, depending who I was up against. I enjoyed the ever living poo poo out of my season. Finished 15th. I was up to sixth with 9 games gone and thought, meh, too easy. Then I saw my next few fixtures. Wnt on a 13 game streak where I got a few draws but no wins. Had me worried for a bit :)

Loving FM 16. Thank you SI :)

Currently I am managing Shrewsbury myself also, being a big fan of them! Managing to currently sit around 8th coming into November, got Larnell Cole firing for me!

Starting a new one with FC Luzern too, as going on holiday there next year and want to know the squad

Archived