Demo vs full version - Much difference?

No difference. The demo is the full version but you only get to play half a season.
That's not the only difference. With demo you are limited to using quick starts, so you can't start a new game - which I hate.

So the demo plays as the full game release does, in particular the match engine? I've got the demo at the moment, and it plays ok. A lot of people weren't happy with the changes caused by the update close to the game release. If I upgrade to the full game, is there going to be an update that will kick in and change the ME experience, or will everything stay the same in that regard?

So the demo plays as the full game release does, in particular the match engine? I've got the demo at the moment, and it plays ok. A lot of people weren't happy with the changes caused by the update close to the game release. If I upgrade to the full game, is there going to be an update that will kick in and change the ME experience, or will everything stay the same in that regard?

The demo came out the same time as the game was released, so it'll be the same. If you want to verify it, check the ME version (about Football Manager in the menu) and someone can do the same with the full version.

The demo came out the same time as the game was released, so it'll be the same. If you want to verify it, check the ME version (about Football Manager in the menu) and someone can do the same with the full version.

Cheers HUNT3R.

Archived