[FM16][SKIN]Andromeda 1.9

theBantams

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi theBantams, is there any way to isolate the scout report, contract expiry and player value section on the player screen (i.e. keep using the base skin but just add those three additions)?

Thanks,

Frank

Hi frank_olaf yes this is the download for that. I think this is what you mean

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1k8lu929aisgye4/Extra_detail.zip

These panels control that. Just remove the scout panel I think.

On the logo selector, just appears that logos on the picture, how can we change to the others available on your skin?

Btw, congrats, amazing work!!

2kBWYpV.jpg

Thank you. Yes if you go to andromeda/panels/logo_selector in the panel called workings.xml change these lines

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/skysportshd1live" auto_size="horizontal">

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/itvsport" auto_size="horizontal">

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/skysportgermany" auto_size="horizontal">

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/espn" auto_size="horizontal">

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/btsport" auto_size="horizontal">

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/eurosporthd" auto_size="horizontal">

And do the same for the other logos you want. The logos are located in andromeda/graphics/icons/logos Just make sure you name them correctly

b9ee017e9e.jpg

1a7bee8fea.jpg

Is there a way to remove the boxes? I mean the red Ble and the green Rsv box?

Players personel details panel. Try remove or change this. Backup first though just incase.

<!--Squad Status-->

<widget class="squad_status_label" spec="text,large,bold" id="sqst" size="small" alignment="centre_x,bottom" font="fonts/letterpressed">

<record id="object_property">

<integer id="get_property" value="Pccs" />

</record>

</widget>

<!--Squad Status label-->

<widget class="label" alignment="centre_x,top" size="small">

<translation id="text" translation_id="227783" type="use" value="Squad Status" />

</widget>

</container>

<container>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-3,-2" offset="0" gap="0" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

Hi frank_olaf yes this is the download for that. I think this is what you mean

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1k8lu929aisgye4/Extra_detail.zip

These panels control that. Just remove the scout panel I think.

Thanks theBantams.

I downloaded those panels and added the ones I wanted (contract expiry, recommendation and value) to the base skin that michaeltmurrayuk posted but they are not showing up. Is there anything specific I need to do to get them to show?

Thanks

Thank you. Yes if you go to andromeda/panels/logo_selector in the panel called workings.xml change these lines

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/skysportshd1live" auto_size="horizontal">

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/itvsport" auto_size="horizontal">

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/skysportgermany" auto_size="horizontal">

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/espn" auto_size="horizontal">

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/btsport" auto_size="horizontal">

<widget class="button" text="" appearance="logos/eurosporthd" auto_size="horizontal">

And do the same for the other logos you want. The logos are located in andromeda/graphics/icons/logos Just make sure you name them correctly

I changed the name of that logos for the others that you have available on the graphics folder and didn't worked.

Great skin, but i have a major problem, how do i sort this screen as you can see the club logo doesnt show correctly aalso the boxes are all squashed and the lots of room to make them all fit correctly, why is it like this

2015-11-15_00001_zps1otl8rfh.jpg

Even when i make small icon sidebar it still doesnt get any better

2015-11-15_00002_zpsygxkmds0.jpg

Great skin, but i have a major problem, how do i sort this screen as you can see the club logo doesnt show correctly aalso the boxes are all squashed and the lots of room to make them all fit correctly, why is it like this

2015-11-15_00001_zps1otl8rfh.jpg

Even when i make small icon sidebar it still doesnt get any better

2015-11-15_00002_zpsygxkmds0.jpg

I will be updating soon and Ive gone to default player overview until I have finished my player panels. You can also use the player overview panel1 just change the name to just player overview panel. Remove the original first before you change the name. Same goes for club overview.

Thanks theBantams.

I downloaded those panels and added the ones I wanted (contract expiry, recommendation and value) to the base skin that michaeltmurrayuk posted but they are not showing up. Is there anything specific I need to do to get them to show?

Thanks

did you add the put the sections folder into the skin folder with the font/panels folders

Great skin, theBantams, but i noticed an error in the news item below: I can't change the training focus intensity directly from te news item; the 2nd drop down menu is not functioning.

b3bb7937e979778e57f5919ae48efb65.png

Thank you for pointing that out mate. If you could replace the file in andromeda/panels/news_item_panels

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cb1q5rfp22amez5/inbox_content_with_training_focus_panel.zip

Ok will have a look for you. Any specific logos you want them changing to

The six tv logos that i want are (names that appear on the folder graphics\logos of your skin):

- benficatv

- espn

- eurosporthd

- skysportshd1live

- sltv

- sporttvhd

Thanks

did you add the put the sections folder into the skin folder with the font/panels folders

I just added the sections folder as well (after already adding the full panels folder) but I still can't get the contract expiry, recommendation and value on the player screen. I did manage to get the info on the squad screen though.

thanks

Which panels should I remove to get team talk screen back to default?

Thanks

EDIT: And boxes around player attributes also?

Match team talk panel.xml

player profile technical attributes.xml, player profile physical attributes.xml, player profile mental attributes.xml for the boxes

Great skin! Any way to change the topbar to go from left with right, like when choosing leagues, and the sidebar don't go all the way to the top of screen?

Any chance you could screen shot how yours looks. Im not getting the same view, I am using 1366x768

Archived