FM16 : Tycoon Saves

mou321

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby (29th May 2017).

The team has just lost in the Championship play-off final, so you'll be playing in the Champ again.

Foreground sugar-daddy, 45 million balance, 30 million for transfers (but no idea how/if that will change for the upcoming season).

Game has a bunch of leagues loaded and 76k player amount. Actually it's the save I've been using for my Ajax Let's Play:

Simply retire my manager and add your own in :)

Download link (103MB): https://mega.nz/#!A4dAXQ4Z!djYzSGJakqh7HP7yUDPW5iH2DPE2F3IXko0y4oBVbgA

• 2 weeks later...
Might give the Derby Tycoon save a go, which young English players are available on free's then PitchPosh ?

Well, I forget that the save is going into its 3rd season, so they're relatively young:

Zach Clough (Bolton)

Max Clayton (Bolton)

Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea)

Dominic Solanke (Chelsea)

Conor McAleny (Everton)

Will Keane (Man Utd)

Tom Thorpe (Rotherham)

Other Notable Frees/Bargains:

Martin Kelly (Crystal Palace, Free)

Steve Cook (Bournemouth, Free)

Jake Bidwell (Brentford, £1.4m)

Jack Colback (Newcastle, £1.5m)

Jesse Lingard (Man Utd, £1.9m)

With Will Hughes, George Thorne, and Tom Ince already in the side, you can put together quite a good, young English squad for super cheap (even though you have a £30m transfer budget).

Well, I forget that the save is going into its 3rd season, so they're relatively young:

Zach Clough (Bolton)

Max Clayton (Bolton)

Ruben Loftus-Cheek (Chelsea)

Dominic Solanke (Chelsea)

Conor McAleny (Everton)

Will Keane (Man Utd)

Tom Thorpe (Rotherham)

Other Notable Frees/Bargains:

Martin Kelly (Crystal Palace, Free)

Steve Cook (Bournemouth, Free)

Jake Bidwell (Brentford, £1.4m)

Jack Colback (Newcastle, £1.5m)

Jesse Lingard (Man Utd, £1.9m)

With Will Hughes, George Thorne, and Tom Ince already in the side, you can put together quite a good, young English squad for super cheap (even though you have a £30m transfer budget).

Great list! I picked up Zach Clough and Lingard, and both have been outstanding so far. Great core to the team.

Just having a look through the Derby save above, theres another interesting looking tycoon club.

Red Star FC in France. Just been bought by a South Korean group. Valued at £69m, which puts them as 5th richest club in France!

Overall budget: £33m

Transfer budget: £26m

Wages: £239k overall, with £145k free.

Just finished 13th in Ligue 2, so plenty of money to play around with.

Just having a look through the Derby save above, theres another interesting looking tycoon club.

Red Star FC in France. Just been bought by a South Korean group. Valued at £69m, which puts them as 5th richest club in France!

Overall budget: £33m

Transfer budget: £26m

Wages: £239k overall, with £145k free.

Just finished 13th in Ligue 2, so plenty of money to play around with.

Awesome pick up! Hadn't even noticed them!

• 2 weeks later...

So I have just been holidaying through the years just to see what happens with stuff and I'll post any tycoon takeovers I've found.

Peterborough

I have two download links one starting in the 2022-23 season (first season with tycoon) and the 2024-25 season (First year in Premier League)

1001201d1450672201-tycoon-takeover-save-games-peterboroughtycoon.jpg

1001202d1450672262-tycoon-takeover-save-games-peterboroughtycoonlandmarks.png

1001203d1450672312-tycoon-takeover-save-games-peterboroughtycoonsquad.jpg

1001204d1450672430-tycoon-takeover-save-games-peterboroughtycoonpremierleague.jpg

1001205d1450672502-tycoon-takeover-save-games-peterboroughpremierleaguesquad.jpg

2022-23 Season (First Season with Tycoon) - http://www.mediafire.com/download/8c445zkg3a9kze3/Simming+2022-23+Start.fm

2024-25 Season Start (Premier League) - http://www.mediafire.com/download/52q9nmmqqvje0yu/Simming+2024-25+Start.fm

Doncaster Rovers

one download link.

Season Start- 2022-23

League - Sky Bet Championship

Tycoon actually took over at start of 2021-22 but I hadn't realized this is a different save to the Posh one I should add.. Back to Back Promotions now see The Rovers in the Championship can you get them to the promise land and eventually rule England and the World?

Download Link -- http://www.mediafire.com/download/texkkzvsf37kotx/Doncaster+Rovers+Tycoon.fm

1001504d1450745434-tycoon-takeover-save-games-doncasterbudgets.png

1001505d1450745473-tycoon-takeover-save-games-doncasterroverstycoon.jpg

1001506d1450745523-tycoon-takeover-save-games-doncasterroverssquad.png

I asked this before, but curious what others have noticed. I haven't seen as many Tycoons pop up as they did last year. Anyone notice a downtick in frequency we see tycoons? Last year this thread had a lot of posts with various tycoons, so far we've only had a few actual download links.

I asked this before, but curious what others have noticed. I haven't seen as many Tycoons pop up as they did last year. Anyone notice a downtick in frequency we see tycoons? Last year this thread had a lot of posts with various tycoons, so far we've only had a few actual download links.

Yeah I have only found 4 so far (including the Peterborough and Doncaster ones) I have a Swansea tycoon and may upload it soon and There was a Colchester one but the owner withdrew funding after like 5 months so I missed it.

So I have just been holidaying through the years just to see what happens with stuff and I'll post any tycoon takeovers I've found.

Peterborough

I have two download links one starting in the 2022-23 season (first season with tycoon) and the 2024-25 season (First year in Premier League)

1001201d1450672201-tycoon-takeover-save-games-peterboroughtycoon.jpg

1001202d1450672262-tycoon-takeover-save-games-peterboroughtycoonlandmarks.png

1001203d1450672312-tycoon-takeover-save-games-peterboroughtycoonsquad.jpg

1001204d1450672430-tycoon-takeover-save-games-peterboroughtycoonpremierleague.jpg

1001205d1450672502-tycoon-takeover-save-games-peterboroughpremierleaguesquad.jpg

2022-23 Season (First Season with Tycoon) - http://www.mediafire.com/download/8c445zkg3a9kze3/Simming+2022-23+Start.fm

2024-25 Season Start (Premier League) - http://www.mediafire.com/download/52q9nmmqqvje0yu/Simming+2024-25+Start.fm

Bizzarely, they lost 15 season ticket holders between getting the tycoon and hitting the premiership! Fickle fans........

• 2 weeks later...
Leeds_United_Logo.png

2nd April 2016 - Leeds United Tycoon

221ded4ac61335b5df43d7417193fb4d.png

59e1235ebd17a2e0e5467f8571757446.png

730032da7d0aee68ef708d334c726c84.png

Before the tycoon they were worth £34.5m if I remember correctly so he's already made them worth almost £50,000,000 more than before.

http://www.filedropper.com/bolton

Going to give this save a run. Looks like there has been no transfers in at Leeds either starting with the same basic team and they've kept hold of the core of youngsters to build the team around.

Having a blast on the Derby Tycoon save, nearing the end of the first season and I'm top by about 9 points.

Managed to get rid of a bit of deadwood, just worried about first season in the premiership as most of my good defenders have actually been on loan (Carter-Vickers from Spurs is great, Reece Oxford from West ham has improved massively)

I'd recommend robert moldoveanu (18yr old Romanian striker - awesome stats, pure goalscorer).

Might do a bit of research tonight and do a separate thread for him (once I've checked he doesn't have random stats)

Club: Bolton/tondela/gil vicente

Date of Takeover: 25.3.16/17.4.16/1.10.15

Game Date: 1.6.16

Club Value: £82m/33.5m/44m

Balance: £34m/32m/41m

Budget: £25m/16m/25m

League Position Last season: 24th (Relegated)/18th (Relegated)/ 9th

DB Size: Around 70k

There a couple more tycoons knocking about in the game but are yet to take over a club so that's something to keep an eye out for.I will be uploading a few more tycoon saves in the coming weeks and if anyone wants any specific teams for a tycoon takeover give me a shout and I will see what I can do though I cant make any promises.

https://mega.nz/#!2ttXhRpA!oYSgRmfFg35vacSxPQgCLjB_cV0kFEEx3nXo64O53YM

Club: Bolton/tondela/gil vicente

Date of Takeover: 25.3.16/17.4.16/1.10.15

Game Date: 1.6.16

Club Value: £82m/33.5m/44m

Balance: £34m/32m/41m

Budget: £25m/16m/25m

League Position Last season: 24th (Relegated)/18th (Relegated)/ 9th

DB Size: Around 70k

There a couple more tycoons knocking about in the game but are yet to take over a club so that's something to keep an eye out for.I will be uploading a few more tycoon saves in the coming weeks and if anyone wants any specific teams for a tycoon takeover give me a shout and I will see what I can do though I cant make any promises.

https://mega.nz/#!2ttXhRpA!oYSgRmfFg35vacSxPQgCLjB_cV0kFEEx3nXo64O53YM

Brighton & Hove Albion if you can please mate

I intend a Blackburn save after the patch, if I could be so lucky.

My current save I was Lens and Rennes were taken over, i'm rolling with them now. I signed

Wojciech Szczęsny

Zouma, Chambers, Denayer, Chambers, Kalas, Jorge, Gilberto, Rabiot, Wilshere, Bentaleb, Nouri, Pato, Benteke, Batshuayi and a few others. When I was going to fail FFP I got a £76 mil investment from the board and sponsorships!

No you don't need to download any software to use mega in any way.And ill see what I can do kierhan but cant make no promises.Its basically a matter of changing stuff on the editor and holidaying for a season or so until the takeover is done and that may not be a tycoon save but they would always be took over.Ill pm you should it happen mate and upload on this thread.

No you don't need to download any software to use mega in any way.And ill see what I can do kierhan but cant make no promises.Its basically a matter of changing stuff on the editor and holidaying for a season or so until the takeover is done and that may not be a tycoon save but they would always be took over.Ill pm you should it happen mate and upload on this thread.

cheers mate no worries as long as its something more interesting than what i have now

Start of game . only added England and Ireland. I add Ireland because lets me start in Jan at start and only plays friendly's till start of preseason if i pick a English team. The date is feb or march. cant remember. team is untouched outside of my ass man who i jacked up in ratings.

If you would like a certain team done i will see what i can do.

Pre tycoon

Cu4abb1.jpg

Post Tycoon

GDAYh77.jpg

xumOw9R.png

Z39U6t8.png

If interested this is his ratings. i didnt touch them at all. via fmrte

1qPs58f.png

Financial pre takeover

jS6cZ5r.jpg

After takeover

qbGnA8V.jpg

File location- https://mega.nz/#!kkcEkTaA!qz4M5wa_4UJVm5zKmNnhDmh8wt7wzhaxHnw1xIjmgDg

Any small Spanish, German, Italian clubs with Tycoon's knocking about?

I had a tycoon take over Sporting Gijon in Spain, in an Aston Villa tycoon save I was doing! The only catch was Gijon got just relegated to Liga Adalante, and I don't have that league loaded yet, so I cannot add a manager to take them over. When that league becomes active in the game, I will share it on here.

Can someone make QPR get a foreground sugar daddy?

I dont get this tbh, if you want someone to 'make' it happen via editing in the database... why not just do that yourself and give QPR a sugar daddy and at least you then can load the game up and have the leagues running etc that you want.

Aston Villa Tycoon if anyone is interested. Will upload soon.

Club worth £306m

http://s23.postimg.org/yfq12gp6z/fmscreen.png[/iM]

http://s23.postimg.org/8lg8cop6z/fmscreen1.png[/iM]

Great upload, although played 4 games so far and struggling with it, just can't seem to get many goals out of the players, drawn 2 and lost 2, dropping down to 12th which I think will put me under pressure as the minimum expectations are Europa qualification :(

Archived