Soccer Team Parma

Howdy all, Just want to know if there is a way to promote Parma from division D to C so it's playable. At the moment I can't choose Parma because division D doesn't exist. Are there any alternatives to moving Parma to C division using editor or do i have to wait for promotion ?

many thanks for the feedback.

I have a similar question regarding Reggio Calabria on FM16. I love playing Reggio Calabria which was in Serie C in FM15 but went through a business merger (in real life) and disappeared from FM16. Will it be available if I move through the years?...

Hi phd_angel. Yes Reggio Calabria is in non playable league like my team parma was. I had to simulate the first season as unemployed managed and hope Parma would win promotion for me to choose them to manage. If that doesn't happen what you can do is use the editor to edit the clubs details and make it have a sugar daddy owner to win promotion and then you can take control of the team.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi phd_angel. Yes Reggio Calabria is in non playable league like my team parma was. I had to simulate the first season as unemployed managed and hope Parma would win promotion for me to choose them to manage. If that doesn't happen what you can do is use the editor to edit the clubs details and make it have a sugar daddy owner to win promotion and then you can take control of the team.

Thanks, fmfan74. How do you take control of coaching a club after a game file has started? (Don't you have to apply for the job, wait to be invited for an job interview, and pass it successfully)?

As I posted in another thread there is a patch available here: http://www.filedropper.com/seriedv11

It activates seried D in the italian Championship but referring to parma players and staff names either they are fakes.

Thanks, crusader.

How do I install this patch in FM16? Instructions please.

Are Reggio Calabria's player/staff names also fake?

Thanks, fmfan74. How do you take control of coaching a club after a game file has started? (Don't you have to apply for the job, wait to be invited for an job interview, and pass it successfully)?

Just add a new manager when your team becomes playable, then take over said team when adding said new manager.

Archived