Release Time

If he's like me, he will need to edit loads of things! I edit several players to what I believe their ability to be. I sometimes edit certain clubs to give them more money, if I am not playing as Rotherham I sometimes edit all their staff to be the best in the world and give them loads of money.

And I ALWAYS add lots of lower leagues in England. It sometimes takes me about a week of editing before I even get to start a game!

Thanks for the files fellas. And I've never seen Rangers written as "The Rangers" in any newspaper, or on any football websites, league tables, etc. So I'd prefer to just leave them as Rangers. Each to their own of course though.

As above too, club names and competition names.

rwq - why do you change Rangers' name to The Rangers?

Because I'm a petty Hibs fan who thinks when clubs go out of business and come back (not demoted) this should be reflected and considering their current owner said if they got liquidated they'd be a new club I'll agree with him.

I'm afraid your wrong Rangers are still Rangers as confirmed by Lord Nimmo and numerous football authorities

Ah this is possibly a debate for another website but i'll bite.

The football authorities only recognise The Rangers as such because the SFA told them they're the same team... now why would the SFA who tried to interfere and first get the new club admitted to the SPL (as it was) then the First Division (as it was) then successfully the Third (ahead of any number of established clubs who would have applied for the empty space). Now why would an organisation that has favoured that said old team have it in their interests for a tribute act to be treated as the real team... denial... being supporters of the oldco... i'm not sure why but if they're the same club why can't they pay the debts act with a bit of humility and stop the persecution complex and admit they got very lucky in having the SFA, SPL and SPFL all go easy on them.

Archived