[FM09] Multiplayer through network/Internet

Hey, did anyone tried using FM08, and found out that its really difficult to play online, especially the waiting part? Pretty frustrating.

Also, its laggy and choppy... my laptop registered a goal before my friend's laptop did. Kind of funny though.

For SI: Is it going to be improved in FM09?

Err... of course it cannot be compared to FM Live, but I do find it will be fun to play amongst friends.

I use this a lot. In fact, me and my brother are playing online right now. I think it's a brilliant feature, bit annoying having the other human players view my future transfers though but what can you do? Great feature.

I use this a lot. In fact, me and my brother are playing online right now. I think it's a brilliant feature, bit annoying having the other human players view my future transfers though but what can you do? Great feature.

Isn't it difficult to play as in when you have your match, the match play is laggy and choppy? I tried it in my friend's house and man... it was late at night, it lags and the waiting time is killing...

I have played Lan and it runs so fast but this is in comparison to long distance over hamchi games which are slooow, esp the match day for the non run as server players!

Also why does it take so long to process Internationals esp the under 21,20 19 etc do we need afull calculation for hong kong v macau u19'S?

Archived