FM16: Transfer Listed Players

samdiatmh

1372726452_11001996-blackboard-writings-one-man-s-trash-is-another-man-s-treasure.jpg

these players may be unwanted by their own club, but that doesn't mean that they're useless

please only post players at the start of the game

follow the template

Name:

Club:

Position:

Nationality:

Leagues Loaded:

Transfer List value:

Wages: How much you're paying him

Good For: League 2? CL contention? mid-table Prem? whatever

Name: Sven Bender

Club: Borussia Dortmund

Position: DC, DMC, MC

Nationality: German

Leagues Loaded:

Transfer List value: Around £12.5m, if no one buys him in the first window it will keep going down, got him for £7.5m in the 2016 summer window

Wages: £50k p/w to £75k, depending on bonuses and how good your negotiation is

Good For: Anyone, as long as he's interested in joining. Top quality ball-winner, top mental stats and professional personality.

Name: Sven Bender

Club: Borussia Dortmund

Position: DC, DMC, MC

Nationality: German

Leagues Loaded:

Transfer List value: Around £12.5m, if no one buys him in the first window it will keep going down, got him for £7.5m in the 2016 summer window

Wages: £50k p/w to £75k, depending on bonuses and how good your negotiation is

Good For: Anyone, as long as he's interested in joining. Top quality ball-winner, top mental stats and professional personality.

Is he just not rated at Dortmund?

Looks decent enough!

Just checking this shouldn't be a bug :)

Is he just not rated at Dortmund?

Looks decent enough!

Just checking this shouldn't be a bug :)

Sven was by far my favourite player in FM12, FM13. Superb mental stats and even when my coaches didn't rate him, he was always my best player in big games. Really don't understand why in FM Dortmund are often so willing to let him go.

If I didn't need to strengthen other areas in my United squad I would have bought BOTH the Bender twins.:lol: Alas, I could only bring in Sven on loan with an option to buy (which I will definitely be taking up), as Leverkusen is demanding a king's ransom for Lars.

I suspect it is an issue with the team building AI... no doubt Dortmund have an abundance of midfielders in his position? (not in game, can't check). Likely to be on the list of things to adjust by the researcher come next major database update.

Dortmund already lost Sebastian Kehl to retirement, and as far as I know their central midfield options aren't that many. There is Ilkay Gundogan, Julian Weigl, Gonzalo Castro & Park Joo-Ho, Ginter can play there too but is more central defender than midfielder. So its very strange indeed they are so willing to part with Bender considering only Gundogan is better (but is more offensive player, Weigl is at best equal if not inferior to Bender).

Archived