Future club rejecting any delays

As title above says my future club will NOT accept any further delays when it comes to me accepting its offer nor for a week, neither for the end of the season(which i want).Which is odd because they approached me like 3 moths ago(the calendar is currently at 26 of may right now) and they accepted my request of waiting until the end of the season.So i finished my la liga games and they came back but i dont want to miss the chance to win one last CL Final.Is there a way to make them accept ay further delays or is there aeven a cheat using the infamous FMRTE?(im willing to download this thing if it helps!!!) Thx in advance!!Im pretty desperate over here! Any help appreciated!!

ps:Even though the engine might percieve the end of my national league as "end of the season" i still think its a glitch, cuz my season is not officially(and technically) over until i play my very last game of the season which is the CL Final.

Unfortunately i dont.I went ahead and decided not to keep different saves of the same one, just to resist the urge of going back and do something differently.Wanted to keep it as much realistic as possible.Didnt think it would come back to bite my toochy.

Do u suspect its a glitch?

Archived