FM16- Dave's World Tour

Vipertitan

200px-FC_Blau-Weiszlig_Linz_logo.svg_zpsskfm3pgk.png

History of the Club

In 1997, FC Blau-Weiß Linz was founded, which adopted the traditions of the defunct club FC Linz, which due to financial difficulties had to finally dissolve, by merger with their long-time rivals LASK Linz.

Club Profile - LASK Linz are our rivals so will be looking to get a win over them when we play them.

Facilities- with a fairly basic training ground will be looking to improve this area.

Manager Profile - Gone fore basic set up with semi professional reputation.

Squad - we seem to have a few decent players here but known me i'll probaly make them upset and they want to leave.

Finances - I will be pumping all the money into the wages to cover for new contracts.

Game Setup

I have gone for Austria only with players loaded from every division in Austria.

My Aims

I'm playing as part of the Gundo's FM16 European Adventure Challenge™, So i will be looking to bring success to FC Blau-Weiss Linz, and try and avoid the sticky bugs, and also try and enjoy this save

• 3 weeks later...

FC Blau-Weiss Linz - Austrian First Division- 2016/17

This was my first full season in charge of the team so was not aim for anything special but just to get to know the team and board, and the players.

League Table - At the start of the season we were 80-1 to Finnish 9th in the division we managed to finish in 3rd place, for team like us wich was tipped be relegation battlers was my first real achievement, we give Sportverein Austria Salzburg and Sportvereinigung Ried a run for there money.

Austrian FA CUP-Sportclub Rheindorf Altach beat us 3-1 in the first round.

Squad - was quite pleased with some of the players we have they looked decent.

Transfers -Did not want to upset the team shape to much so only bought in two players this season who were decent.

Finances - this has been a struggle to try and have a stable wage budget and transfer budget so i put all money into wages to try and keep them under control.

Key Player Profiles:

Christopher Mayr - the top scorer for the season, played well.

Roman Brunner - My first choice goalkeeper was solid but form at end of season was shocking.

Thomas Panny - a good full back for this level.

Markus Zmugg - He had decent season more of an impact sub player though.

Youth Player Project

Dominik Yildiz -16 year old wing back can i turn him into star

Career Overview

Season                League                         Position   Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2016/17              Austrian First Division         3rd      None

Next Season

I'm looking forward to building a squad of my own over the next few seasons try and stay clear of relegation.

• 2 weeks later...

FC Blau-Weiss Linz - Austrian First Division- 2017/18

So After last season i would of been happy just to avoid relegation, and not wining the League.

League Table - We dominated the League this season took few games for the players to get used to the new tactic but we went on eight game winning streak witch helped us win the league.

Austrian FA CUP- Were never going to win this but would of been nice to have a decent cup run.

Squad 1

Squad 2 - Done bit rebuilding as i thought we were bit short up front and midfield.

Transfers -It's nice to be able to search for decent players for once.

Finances - The board are make new stadium which should be completed in June this year i've all so asked for the youth training academy to be upgraded and was granted.

Key Player Profiles:

Jassim Al Jalabi - Bought in to replace Christopher Mayr and also bought in to score goals and he did got 18 goals out 25 games.

Balakiyem Takougnadi -been solid season from the full back was pleased with his performances.

Kevin Vaschauner - Played mostly out on the wing got 13 goals this season too.

Radek Gulajev - He was another player was pleased with had grate season.

Youth Player Project

Dominik Yildiz - used as a sub in most games did well when he came on.

Career Overview

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18              Austrian First Division         1st      Champions

Next Season

With us move to new stadium want to try and start off have a good season and avoid relegation.

• 3 weeks later...

FC Blau-Weiss Linz - Austrian Premier Division- 2018/19

After last seasons success i knew this season was going be bit tough so set bout to rebuild the squad for long hard season a head.

League Table - We were terrible i thought we would of managed to stay up but lack of confidence in players was reason we went down.

Austrian FA CUP- Another season were we were poor got beat by Strum Graz 3-2.

Squad 1

Squad 2 - As you can see we had potential to stay up hopefully i can keep a hold some players and bounce straight back up.

Transfers - I bought few players in bought one guy from our rivals Thomas Fröschl witch the fans were not happy about.

Finances - A little bit over on the wage budget this season so think may have get rid of some deadwood.

Key Player Profiles:

Ján Novota - Was bought in to be a back up goalkeeper i thought he played well.

Balakiyem Takougnadi - Another solid season from the full back was pleased with his performances despite his lack of discipline at times .

Prince Rajcomar - New player bought in to play up front but mostly played out on the wing.

Timo Wölbitsch -Club Capitan was out standing this season yet again.

Youth Player Project

Dominik Yildiz - Seams to be improve a lot will be looking for him to step his training up to try push for more game time.

Career Overview

2018/19              Austrian Premier Division    10th      Relegated 

Next Season

Hopefully try and keep a hold of the key players like Kevin Vaschauner, Radek Gulajev, Jassim Al Jalabi and try have decent cup run.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FC Blau-Weiss Linz - Austrian First Division- 2019/20

This season started off with a lot of promise, but the players let me down and had to resigned - after results one

results two the results did not go our way the new chairman was not best pleased with me and asked for meeting with me and after that meeting i left the club.

Career Overview

2018/19              Austrian Premier Division    10th      Relegated 
2019/20              Austrian First Division    10th      sacked 

Next Season

too look for new club maybe in a New Leauge , or stay in Austria

Very bad sacking!:( I guess that you need a new job for it. When you're a new manager to a new team, will you see a screenshot between your new team and your former team, FC Blau-Weiss Linz, in the future?
thanks and yeah i will be looking out to see how they doing with out me.

After being FC Blau Weiss Linz i decided i wanted a bit movement in the game and added more leagues into the game, i had two job offers one from Swiss team Yf Juventus witch i thought went well but never got the job and then this team came in for me, Yau Tsim **** fc in hong kong so thought why not take the chance dont think ive managed in Asia before.

Yau%20Tsim%20Mong_zpstodlhnhw.png

Club

Facilities

Squad

Finances

This season is all about building a squad rebuilding getting to know the players and try and avoid relegation.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived