How far/How many seasons have you got to in the BETA

Hey Guys,

I'm wondering how far people have got in the Beta. I've seen three seasons already and hope to do my first season over this weekend.

Has anyone seen any crazy things happen, large transfer fee or stadium expansions? :D

Bristol City. I'm not sure but I'll check later , I wouldn't see why he would be. I think he was sacked in the first season then went to Norwich or Watford.

Surely he would have started unemployed?

I'm still in first season, only got to Feb so far, but I've only been getting 1 or 2 hours a day in, off work next week though so then we should start to get moving. Biggest AI buy I've sean was Gabriel Paulista to PSG for £20m in January.

Surely he would have started unemployed?

I'm still in first season, only got to Feb so far, but I've only been getting 1 or 2 hours a day in, off work next week though so then we should start to get moving. Biggest AI buy I've sean was Gabriel Paulista to PSG for £20m in January.

Oh yeah of course he was , my bad.

4th season for me too.

I was surprised to see Spurs break their record attendances by having 85k people in the stands... they moved to Wembley.

Man Utd have finished 5th 3 years in a row

Liverpool have finished 7th 3 years in a row

:D

PSG signed Ruben Neves for £48m with clauses taking it to £70m, and then proceeded to give him only 2 sub appearances for the whole season. He's been transfer listed for a while, but they still want £40m for him. I'm waiting patiently for it to drop significantly.

I'm currently at 31st October first season and Mourinho has just been sacked, even worse start than this season had Chelsea in the relegation zone with 6 points from 10 games. Klopp not doing a lot better at Liverpool, 15th place with 9 points from 10.

Sounds like maybe you can get some cheap players if that continues! :O

Only 2 seasons in, but interesting things so far.

Chelsea have lost 2 champions league finals in a row, to PSG and then Real Madrid.

Most Expensive transfer is Reus to Real Madrid for 56 million.

Portugal won the Euros beating England on penalties

Guardiola is now Man Utd manager, Pellegrini and Mourinho still at City and Chelsea. (im arsenal with wenger as DoF)

I've just started my 2nd season. Started with Grasshopper Zurich and won the Super League in Switzerland. 6 points above Basel.

Arsenal won the Champions League then Wenger retired. I was made joint fav for the job. Applied and got it! (Felt weird all I've done is win a league title now I'm at the best club currently in Europe!!) maybe a bug.

My transfer budget changed. Had 75k at Grasshopper and 65m at Arsenal. Would of been more but Steve Bold had already spent 45m on Gonzalo Higuaín.

I've done one season with York City, got them promoted via Play Offs but they have no money so can't get any new players - and they are absolutely hopeless in League One. I'll definitely be getting relegated!

I kept an eye on the Premier League though, in particular Man City, who won the league by about 20 points only losing 2 games, won the champions league 1-0 against Bayern in final, Manuel Pellegrini left to go to Real Madrid and was replaced by some bloke I've never heard of (can't remember his name right now) and proceeded to spend about £200 million on new players (Nathaniel Clyne, Romelu Lukaku, Kevin Volland, Ilkay Gundogan, and some young centre back from Inter). City get £0 transfer budget in first season, so I imagine they are programmed to go nuts in the second season transfer windows!

Just finished my first season with Rangers and got promoted comfortably, was unbeaten until March then my team seemed to take it's foot off the pedal a bit, picking up 3 losses in a row to delay me winning the title until the start of April.

Got lots of work to do in the summer to challenge Celtic as they pummeled me in the cup. Nothing crazy had happened in my game yet though it has only been 1 season!

I am in January of my 4th season, the leading transfer is Reus to Barca for 80 mil. The funniest though is Shaquri who went from Stoke to United after 1 season for 19.25 mil. After one season there sold to Bayern for 55 mil.

February 2017 with Fulham, won the playoffs in my first season and i'm currently 17th in the Premier League with 21 points from 25 games, not the greatest season really but as long as we survive i'm happy.

Rodgers was appointed Sunderland manager, got relegated, left Sunderland for Reading who sacked Steve Clarke after a terrible start to their season back in the PL and looks like relegating them.

Klopp left Liverpool for City after one season. Sven Goran Eriksson replaced Mark Hughes at Stoke and got them relegated, Pochettino is at Sunderland. FM is a crazy world.

Not really paid too much attention to transfers, Harry Kane joining City for 37m is the standout one.

Are away games against the bigger Clubs 100 times harder and are Liverpool and Spurs still a tad overpowered in 16? In my FM15 save Liverpool are winning trebles and winning by 4, 5 and 6 every week with Balotelli playing like a cross between Messi and The Terminator and using a formation that wouldn't stand up at all IRL , where with Spurs Harry Kane just scores at every angle possible!! I'm hoping in 16 it's all been toned down because I don't think the "bigger clubs" are as far ahead as they were 4 or 5 years ago IRL.

Update.........Spurs have just won the Quintuple in FM15's 2016/2017 season.

Archived