FM16 Beta Goalazo 4-3-3

Right then guys, having some good success with his tactic i have created in league 1 with the mighty Barnsley.

Top scorers in the division and also the best defensive record in the division which makes pretty decent combo!

My team is quite poor as i have a lot of youngsters with del piero helping out and with no budget or big wages i have to rely on freebies and loans.

Since the tactic has become fluid i am unbeaten in 18 matches.

Anyway please feel free to give it a try and let me have any feedback.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xea84std4t222t5/FM16_Beta_Goalazo_4-3-3_3C53E664-B8A7-49AF-8883-36427C31765A.fmf

Schedule_Senior_Fixtures.png

image hosting 10mb limit

Sky_Bet_League_1_Overview_Stages.png

upload img

Tactics_Overview_2.png

imagen

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to give this a go with my Leicester team. I can't win for toffee on this game! One question though about your tactic (and other tactics in general) - I notice that your striker is an F9, but in my squad my best striking option is Vardy whose best role is a defensive forward. Should I just change the role to DF? Or will that unbalance the entire tactic?

I'm going to give this a go with my Leicester team. I can't win for toffee on this game! One question though about your tactic (and other tactics in general) - I notice that your striker is an F9, but in my squad my best striking option is Vardy whose best role is a defensive forward. Should I just change the role to DF? Or will that unbalance the entire tactic?

I would have thought Vardy would be an ideal option of the IF role with Okazaki as the F9 and Marhez as the RMD.

I have used Del Piero he mostly but even when he is injured which is quite often, Winnall and Ambrose have been excellent.

I would have thought Vardy would be an ideal option of the IF role with Okazaki as the F9 and Marhez as the RMD.

I have used Del Piero he mostly but even when he is injured which is quite often, Winnall and Ambrose have been excellent.

Maybe. Actually I just sold Vardy to Manchester City for £19M.

Strange this season - usually FM is much better then real life results for Leicester, but I'm having a hard time replicating our current form!

Used this tactic for three games now in my Darmstadt save. After going down to ten men against Leverkrusen I managed to come back from a goal down to draw 1-1. Then I went away to Dortmund, survived an onslaught and sneaked a 1-0 win, although lost a player to a straight red in stoppage time. I then drew 1-1 at home to Frankfurt, remarkably coming back from 1-0 down with nine men to equalise. So it seems clear that the tactic is excellent, after three games with the worst team in league I held my own and came away with impressive results. However, the massive issue is the red card situation. 4 red cards in 3 games, and a fair amount of yellows as well.

A quick tweak suggestion:

The tactic is producing a sh!tload of shots, unfortunately with a lot of long shots. I suggest to give all CMs and the both Wingers the "Shoot less often" PI. It still creates a good amount of long shots, but not that much in relation to overall shots.

Glad it seems to be working well for you guys, not had chance to play over the last couple of days hopefully will get some gametime in tomorrow and see how i get on in the championship.

Am going to try a few tweaks regarding the shooting and red cards

This tactic is AMAZING!! Iam Liverpool and finished 5th then 6th in succesive seasons (duuno how i didnt get sacked). I saw ur tactic before the new season and the 1st game was Man city that i used this in.....heres my results so far.....

BTW i changed nothing from this tac....no roles,instructions...nothing!

Schedule_Senior_Fixtures_2.png

Right then guys, had a play around with some tweaks but tbh all they did was make it worse, not "having get stuck in" on the tactic made me concede way more goals, i have a few games where i get a few cards but overall the positive clean sheets outway the cards, i keep a right foot as the RDM, and also drop a player in for a short corner and have scored quite few this way. As marc said the wingers especially th IF are very important as they weigh in with plenty of goals and assists. Glad its working for most of you.

this tactic is insanely good i'm West Ham year 1 and we are top of the league after 9 games with a 6-0 win over Man Utd in the league cup and 6-1 win over Schalke in the Europa Cup. we are the 6th best at scoring which considering I am West Ham is great but even better we are the best defensive team in the league with only 2 signings in defense which were Eder Alvarez Balanta as a back up CB/WB and Petar Stojanovic as my scout reported he could be a good Prem RB.

one thing I noted which has been reported on here is that there is a ridiculous amount of chances a game off the top of my head in one game there was 28 shots with 9 on target, so I obviously added to my midfielders shoot less in the PI which has greatly improved our possession so I would definitely add that.

one question I have is what sort of player should you use in the RPM role I always pick Lanzini or Canales (another purchase) as Payet is playing my IF role but when I ask my Ass.Man he always puts Pedro Obiang there.

Tried this with Burton in League 1. Stormed to promotion and now topping the championship after 10 games with a very average squad (no money - mainly loan players through an affiliation with Spurs). So far, so very good. Well done and thanks!

Second season and missed automatic promotion into the premiership with the last kick of the game when Sheffield Wed equalised. Very dramatic and lots of swearing ensued. Nearly woke the kids up.

Fortunately managed to scrape through in the play-offs. Woohoo. Now between seasons and the board have given me £6million transfer fund towards the first season in the top flight. My most expensive player is worth about £200,000. I think the next season is going to be bleak. No Spurs affiliation to fall back on either.

The ground doesn't meet premiership standards, the 2022 World Cup had been switched from Qatar to Canada. It's all happening.

Not sure why you guys are having trouble downloading the tactic as i have just tried from my works pc and it downloaded straight away. i will by all means upload it to a different host if needed, which is the best one to use that i don't have to sign up for?

this tactic is insanely good i'm West Ham year 1 and we are top of the league after 9 games with a 6-0 win over Man Utd in the league cup and 6-1 win over Schalke in the Europa Cup. we are the 6th best at scoring which considering I am West Ham is great but even better we are the best defensive team in the league with only 2 signings in defense which were Eder Alvarez Balanta as a back up CB/WB and Petar Stojanovic as my scout reported he could be a good Prem RB.

one thing I noted which has been reported on here is that there is a ridiculous amount of chances a game off the top of my head in one game there was 28 shots with 9 on target, so I obviously added to my midfielders shoot less in the PI which has greatly improved our possession so I would definitely add that.

one question I have is what sort of player should you use in the RPM role I always pick Lanzini or Canales (another purchase) as Payet is playing my IF role but when I ask my Ass.Man he always puts Pedro Obiang there.

Fantastic mate, hope it continues for you. I used the shoot less but i found my central midfielders never got on the score sheet so i was happy with the shots as a player on loan from Man City at the BBM position cracks a few screamers in!

TBH the RPM role is the one i struggle a little with as all my midfielders are a bit average but Hourihane seems to work the best for me and he is a cm/amc player but has pretty decent physical stats, hope that helps a bit.

Been toying with trying a flat 3 midfield and this has worked wonders. I'm thinking about changing the DLP-D to BWM-D. Any specific reason for the DLP?

I like the DLP role there as it seems to keep the possession up and the game flowing quickly, i did try a BWM there but there seem to be too much just kicking the ball up to my forwards and this isn't want i wanted to do as it left the other 2 mids redundant.

Second season and missed automatic promotion into the premiership with the last kick of the game when Sheffield Wed equalised. Very dramatic and lots of swearing ensued. Nearly woke the kids up.

Fortunately managed to scrape through in the play-offs. Woohoo. Now between seasons and the board have given me £6million transfer fund towards the first season in the top flight. My most expensive player is worth about £200,000. I think the next season is going to be bleak. No Spurs affiliation to fall back on either.

The ground doesn't meet premiership standards, the 2022 World Cup had been switched from Qatar to Canada. It's all happening.

:D:D:D:D Wow that is some going, i am sitting 3rd in the Championship at the moment in my 2nd season with Barnsley, hopefully sneek automatic promotion and then i will really see how good this tactic can be as like Burton i don't think it will be plain sailing with the mighty Tykes!

Works really well at home for me - not so much away. Constantly getting hit on the break. Any tips?

Not really had this as it seems quite similar home and away, only problem i have had is my CB like to pass back to the keeper and it is always short allowing the striker to tap one in!

This is crazy - I have put the link into four different browsers and nothing downloads - been trying for two days and getting no joy. Is the link corrupted in some way? Could you put a fresh link in please. I have never had this trouble with mediafire before - it has always worked perfectly. Thanks again for your trouble.

Seems the update has compromised the tactic, as I'm not experiencing anything near what others have mentioned previously.

Since I have been fluid with the tactic, my poor Colorado side has experienced a 60% defeat rate give or take. Though I am a very weak side.

Perhaps most worth note is the Yellow and Red card / Long shot amount. Both are massive. I'm walking away with 4-5 yellows a game and my striker is shooting on the turn from 30 yards out more than is remotely reasonable.

Again, pinch of salt territory here as my team is naff, but I feel the plug and play benefits of this tactic have diminished since the update.

I finally downloaded it and using it with my non league team (Nuneaton). 2 decent high scoring wins in the FA cup, 4 draws in the league after going 2/3 goals ahead and blowing the lead and 1 heavy defeat in the FA cup. I'm going to stick with it.

Archived