FM 16 Patches

The only update that can be predicted is the post January transfer one, around February/March. The full release will usually include an update with some bug fixes and any glaring data errors but any further updates will depend on what is reported and if and when it can be fixed. There is not normally any schedule announced for updates until they are ready for release.

Thanks. Based on previous versions I know the game might not be in a playable state until the last patch as there have been injury plagues and too many goals making for an unrealistic experience. I'm just trying to work out when to start playing - after release or in March

The last few versions have been very playable from release.

Injury plagues have never been a bug in any version, they are simply down to users who either do something to cause more injuries or simply don't understand what a fair number of injuries is.

too many goals?!

certainly not the case in FM16, where I scored 74 league goals (and won the title)

I think it mothballs for some players

someone complains about too many injuries, then they get an injury in their next game - on the bandwagon

likewise with goals, no-one complains about winning 3-0 at your fiercest rivals, but get a belting by them - wahh, the game is broken

Archived