[FM16][SKIN] Wannachupbrew FM16

wannachupbrew

Wannachupbrew FM16 v1.2.0

Collection of panels and graphics tweaks by Wannachupbrew. Anything included in this skin can be used in other skins as long as credit is given.

Key Features

- Instant Result Button

- Background Selector

- TV Logo Selector

- Various totally overhauled screens

- Various layout tweaks

Changelog

v1.2.0:

- New Staff Overview

- Manager overview tweaked

- FIX: squad view columns are no longer messed up

- New Player Overview

- Smaller submenu

- Inbox title font colour changed

- FIX: Resolution fixes

- FIX: Boardroom staff panel now displays correctly after SI update

v1.1.1:

- FIX: match titlebar text colours

v1.1.0:

- Manager overview

- Added 'Wannachupbrew View' as default tactic view

- Match scoreboard and logo

- Match preview ticket

- Fixture table colours

- FIX: Instant result button background

- FIX: board room panel title

v1.0.0:

- Instant Result button

- Removed default dark grey overlay on backgrounds

- Background Selector

- Player profile pictures in titlebar

- Club and Comp logos in background

- Tweaked board room panel layout to be able to see whole staff list

- Overhaul of club overview

- Overhaul of player overview

- Added 'Wannachupbrew View' as default squad view

- Changed inbox title font

Screenshots

3nWBYy9.jpg

KXwmSGi.jpg

s9so8kP.jpg

This skin is designed for 1920x1080 resolution. It should work with other resolutions but I don't test every single panel with every possible resolution. If you're using a different resolution and something doesn't display correctly please post your resolution and a screenshot of the issue and I'll do my best to fix it. However, I will NOT fix issues related to using different zoom levels. If you use any zoom level other than 100% you will have problems.

Installation instructions

Step 1

Download the skin.

Step 2

Extract the files (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).

Move the folders inside into your skins folder:

Win Vista/7/8/10: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins

Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/skins

Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.

Step 3

Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.

You should see "Wannachupbrew-FM16-(version number)” as an option in the skin drop down of the General options section.

Hit the Confirm button.

DOWNLOAD

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's some bugs, but that's all because SI hasn't released the Resource Archiever yet. I believe wanna has mainly used the panels and configs from FM15, which work surprisingly well, but they are not perfect. Let's hope that SI will release the Archiever before the official release date, although that's extremely unlikely. Until then there's not much to do apart from testing the old panels.

Top of game screen in TV view cut off in Windowed 1920x1280 screen view (as if in 1920x1080??). So the top 2 cm reveal the background picture with the game screen below it on the rest of the screen. All other screens seem fine.

This thread will not permit screenshots or I would have attached one.

Thanks

Updated

v1.1.0:

- Manager overview

- Match preview ticket

- Fixture table colours

Hello mate,

Great skin, I'm using at this moment, though I have a small request if I may

Could you please on Player Personal Profile page/panel to move Scout Reports to Biography, because it has more space on that position that it has now where it is?

So I would like a swap between Scout Reports panel with Biography.

Until now, nothing wrong to mention. I really like the Club Personal page, nothing to re-arrange there :D

Many thanks mate!

Updated

v1.1.0:

- Manager overview

- Match preview ticket

- Fixture table colours

Is it possible to see player value now on the profile?

Keep up the good work ;)

Updated

v1.1.0:

- Manager overview

- Match preview ticket

- Fixture table colours

df11 support is also coming?

Hello mate,

Great skin, I'm using at this moment, though I have a small request if I may

Could you please on Player Personal Profile page/panel to move Scout Reports to Biography, because it has more space on that position that it has now where it is?

So I would like a swap between Scout Reports panel with Biography.

Until now, nothing wrong to mention. I really like the Club Personal page, nothing to re-arrange there :D

Many thanks mate!

Good idea. I'll do that in the next update.

There's some bugs, but that's all because SI hasn't released the Resource Archiever yet. I believe wanna has mainly used the panels and configs from FM15, which work surprisingly well, but they are not perfect. Let's hope that SI will release the Archiever before the official release date, although that's extremely unlikely. Until then there's not much to do apart from testing the old panels.

You can still get some of the new panels without the resource archiver by opening the archives with a text editor.

The skin looks very good, but still would like to know how to see player value? It should be under contract if I am not mistaking.

I spoke about that with wanna earlier today and he said he's planning to put it there. He just haven't found a way to do it yet as it's very slow to find the code without Resource Archiever.

I spoke about that with wanna earlier today and he said he's planning to put it there. He just haven't found a way to do it yet as it's very slow to find the code without Resource Archiever.

Thanks. The skin looks very good and would use it, but the value thing is a must. It is a strange thing that it isint under contract. As with deafult one value is in the contract column.

Put keep up the good work and hope u can find a way.

Mate, just one question. I'm using custom 2D "balls" every year, but it's not working on your skin now (it worked on Scorpio '15). I extracted it in graphics/pitch/icons/2d, but I don't see any changes even after clearing cache, reloading skin, restarting FM... How can I make it work?

nice mate, can't wait for the next release of your skin. also I'm seeing that you move the scout reports up as I recommend, thanks for that mate

another thing is, if you can do something with the panel "in-between the highlights" during a match :D to have there more things from choose :D

i've got this skin running on my game.I've dowbloaded several face packs and each one i use the players picture no his profile i can only see nose downwards,not all the face.Anyway round it or am i doing something wrong?.Thanks.

have you got screen zoomed in

fm15 player overview layout better than fm 16. if Wannachupbrew's player overviev layout like this, i think it is better. maybe a few changes to be made without attibutes/season stats/personal details positions.

if you do not like, you tell me how to do it, maybe I can do for myself

Looks good ! and my stadium background pictures from 2015 are working again now, thank you !

When i want to use the instant result option , simulate game will use my tactic and 'plan' i suppose . When i choose the other option, how does this work ? (my assistent takes over like a 'holiday' game ?)

The small windowed mode (not full screen 1080) has a few alignment problems in the squad screen. Its nothing major, the Age of the players is out of place. I appreciate that you might not support this, but just popping it out there in case its something you are interested in.

Archived