FM16: Minimum Fee Release Players.

Welshace

Name: Nolito

Position: AML/ST

Club: Celta

Value: £20million

Release Fee:£12.75 million

Other: Spanish international maestro for £12 million... no brainer.

b0e5754c56295500b133a524e2863b6a.png

Name: Marc Bartra

Position: DRC

Club: Barcelona

Value: £21million

Release Fee: £8.5million

eefe0e22b025c924d0341b7baed9f571.png

Managing Barca I can also mention Samper and Grimaldo have low release fees (lower than Bartra). One of the first things I do is to offer them plus Rafinha new contracts as soon as possible with much higher release fees otherwise the Premier League buzzards come swooping for them.:D

Managing Barca I can also mention Samper and Grimaldo have low release fees (lower than Bartra). One of the first things I do is to offer them plus Rafinha new contracts as soon as possible with much higher release fees otherwise the Premier League buzzards come swooping for them.:D

Speaking as a Premier League buzzard, I've tried to sign Bartra three times in experimental saves (twice with Man Utd and once with Newcastle) and every time he accepts a new contract from Barca. Frustrating - in FM15 he was brilliant at both CB and RB positions. I'm sure I'll get him eventually :D

Maybe that Jefferson is better to start with (not sure as I haven't looked at Jefferson on FM16, but he was my goalkeeper in FM15 for Southampton and I will admit he was very good) but Horn is 10 years his younger and will develop into a world class goalkeeper.

Speaking as a Premier League buzzard, I've tried to sign Bartra three times in experimental saves (twice with Man Utd and once with Newcastle) and every time he accepts a new contract from Barca. Frustrating - in FM15 he was brilliant at both CB and RB positions. I'm sure I'll get him eventually :D

Nice to know that he is loyal to the club that developed him, unlike some other Barca products that have been stolen by EPL clubs, mainly Arsenal.:D (I will be buy back Bellerin at the first chance I get :))

I managed to get Bartra to United, so it can be done :)

Interesting. I tested this a couple times as Arsenal with the same results. Even when offering he signs a new contract with Barca, even in the case where he will be a Key Player for Arsenal (he's First Team at best for Barca) and earn €2,5 million more (he usually ends up with ~ 5,5million at Barca) :(

I do not have access to FM right now, nonetheless one top-of-mind addition:

Name: Simão

Position: DM/MC

Club: Levante

Value: €10 million

Release Fee: €€6 million

Other: Great ball-winning DM/MC for mid-table teams. Should have no problem getting a work permit, only potential issue seems to be his very high agression&bravery which might result in quite some yellow cards.

edit: forgot to change a £ into €

Name:Karim Bellarabi

Position:AMR/ S

Club:Bayer Leverkusen

Value:20m

Release Fee: 10.75

after getting quoted mega money for other targets....got pointed in this guy's direction I am going to sign him as a wide right attacker/ fourth choice strker in next Man Utd save

Name:Maximilian "Max" Meyer

Position:AM/R/C/L

Club:FC Schalke 04

Value:10M

Release Fee:12.75

a great prospect and same release as last year, has developed in past versions into a quality player[/quote

Wait, really? I was offering them £40m at one point for him and they said no..

edit: You are correct, WTF Schalke, trolling me.

Name:Maximilian "Max" Meyer

Position:AM/R/C/L

Club:FC Schalke 04

Value:10M

Release Fee:12.75

that shouldn't happen though...report as bug as once you have gone past his release they have to accept it

a green triangle appears above price and a note says something like must be accepted etc

a great prospect and same release as last year, has developed in past versions into a quality player[/quote

Wait, really? I was offering them £40m at one point for him and they said no..

edit: You are correct, WTF Schalke, trolling me.

that shouldn't happen though...report as bug as once you have gone past his release they have to accept it

a green triangle appears above price and a note says something like must be accepted etc

They must accept the minimum release exactly, above it they don't have to. Been the same in previous games too.

They must accept the minimum release exactly, above it they don't have to. Been the same in previous games too.

that's a bug mate not happening for me...but are talking about money up front??? you didn't say

if it is add ons then it doesn't activate release

No bug, the fee has to be all upfront, no 'over 12 months' or other clauses etc... straight up fee.

And it doesn't have to be smack on the fee, just on it, or over it.

looks a nice option, but does he get a WP?

unless he's dual nationality, highly doubt it (as he made his debut in a friendly back in 2010)

if he is, then dammit, my team looks South American again :|

No second nationality and no chance of a permit according to scouts

Name: Sergi Samper

Position: DMC

Club: Barcelona

Value: 7m

Release Fee: 8.5m

Get in there quickly because Barca often offer him a new contract. Also when you offer him a contract, be aware Barcelona will usually offer him one too, so maybe offer more wages and more signing fee just to ensure you are able to purchase him

Name: Bernardo Silva

Position: AMRC/MC

Club: AS Monaco

Value: £18.5m

Release Fee: £21.5m

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=549253990

Weird, as they bought it more than 15M last January, seems far too low according me

And basically Release Fee shouldn't be even included in France, as it's not recognised by the LFP unless you make a separate contract for a specific territory, like OGCN made for his player PLEA, and his release clause of 40M for any squad from England

Weird, as they bought it more than 15M last January, seems far too low according me

And basically Release Fee shouldn't be even included in France, as it's not recognised by the LFP unless you make a separate contract for a specific territory, like OGCN made for his player PLEA, and his release clause of 40M for any squad from England

If this is true, why not post here and get it corrected?

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/504-Database-and-Research-Issues

Archived