Is there a bug with manager wages demands?

Cuz i keep getting like the same wage (135.000 euros p/w) contract renewal proposals from my club for 8 years now and whenever i try to ask for more they always decline.They dont even continue talks when i set ultimatums or i state that i need more than that amount when i click the "lock" choice to make it non-negotiable never accepting the same money again.I suspect that its a bug cuz i find it hard to believe that after 2 seasons undefeated(10 years total in charge) and 60 or more trophies(lost count :p ) a club like Barca would give me more than Chelsea does to Mourinho, who like manages to get 1 trophy maximum per season( his wage is 200.000 euros)

cuz i find it hard to believe that after 2 seasons undefeated....a club like Barca would give me more than Chelsea does to Mourinho

you find it hard to believe that Barcelona gives more to its all-conquering manager than Chelsea gives to its trophyless one?

what?!

surely you'd expect to be paid more if you were more successful

note: I'm nitpicking your argument, obviously you meant it the other way around (that Chelsea are paying Mourinho more than Barca are paying you)

if you're at a club for a while, then they tend not to give you massive wage rises if you have a period of success, and then they become accustomed to it

maybe you should try applying for other jobs and see what they offer you (at PSG/ManUtd/ManCity/Chelsea) but obviously try not to get fired while doing so

I don't know what it is, but I've had the same issues. Ultimately I don't really care, but it's becoming mildly frustrating that Roma would rather have me walk than give me a raise after I've won the league twice and the Champions League once, while taking the bank balance from £20m to £500m.

I don't know what it is, but I've had the same issues. Ultimately I don't really care, but it's becoming mildly frustrating that Roma would rather have me walk than give me a raise after I've won the league twice and the Champions League once, while taking the bank balance from £20m to £500m.

The thing is, when you do walk they then end up paying your replacement the same money that you were asking for

surely you'd expect to be paid more if you were more successful

note: I'm nitpicking your argument, obviously you meant it the other way around (that Chelsea are paying Mourinho more than Barca are paying you)

if you're at a club for a while, then they tend not to give you massive wage rises if you have a period of success, and then they become accustomed to it

maybe you should try applying for other jobs and see what they offer you (at PSG/ManUtd/ManCity/Chelsea) but obviously try not to get fired while doing so

I'd do it no doubt but then again im a legend at the club and i dont want the fans wanting my head.Any other way around? Probably a mod knows a twist?

Archived