FM16: Good Goalkeepers

Ty

FM16 Good Goalkeepers

hqdefault.jpg

Keeping it simple, the same as every year! What it says on the tin, put all the good goalkeepers you find in here. Use this template when posting please:

Name:

Nationality:

Club:

Value:

Sale Value:

Work Permit Needed?:

Name: Alisson

Nationality: Brazilian

Club: Internacional

Value: £2.5m

Sale Value: £4m

Work Permit Needed?: No! , German 2nd nationality :)

b235d9a7ee93614836d8a586b5ccc620.png

Similar to above, Alisson is my go to keeper this year, 4 million for an already prem class keeper at the age of 22 with potential in spades.

Anyone found any good English goalkeepers?

How's Jack Butland this year?

Jack Butland had a 4.5 stars potential rating from scouts on my save so he looks immense. but costly to get i'd imagine. At work so no screenshot but off the top of my head... below could be stars.

Name: Mile Svilar

Nationality: Romanian

Club: Anderlecht

Value: £Cheap

Sale Value: £500k to 800k

Work Permit Needed?: No

Name: Simone Scuffet

Nationality: Italian

Club: Udinese (on loan out)

Value: £2.1m

Sale Value: £not sure

Jack Butland had a 4.5 stars potential rating from scouts on my save so he looks immense. but costly to get i'd imagine. At work so no screenshot but off the top of my head... below could be stars.

Thanks for the info. I don't suppose you'd mind when you're back at home sometime to find out how much Stoke would sell him for?

Thanks for the info. I don't suppose you'd mind when you're back at home sometime to find out how much Stoke would sell him for?

sam above answered your question :)

to add though, i'm speculating that he is unlikely he'd go for any lower reputation team...

Name: Alisson

Nationality: Brazilian

Club: Internacional

Value: £2.5m

Sale Value: £4m

Work Permit Needed?: No! , German 2nd nationality :)

b235d9a7ee93614836d8a586b5ccc620.png

Similar to above, Alisson is my go to keeper this year, 4 million for an already prem class keeper at the age of 22 with potential in spades.

Been very impressed with him in my Milan save so far. Came in and has already replaced Diego Lopez as first choice keeper. Absolute bargain for a keeper that good.

Name: Gianluigi Donnarumma

Club: A.C. Milan

Value: 1m-2m

Sale Value: 7m-10m

got him on my second year save when he was 17. Looks like a starter already at the age and scout reports look like hes gonna be the next buffon really awesome.

dMMkb2o.jpg

Arsenal would most likely pay a premium due to the general dislike of Stoke towards Arsenal.

you have a point there

22m was flat out accepted (20m was negotiated) as Real Madrid

which I forgot about while making it a pricecheck save (rivalries bumping up the price)

Name: Mile Svilar

Nationality: Romanian

Club: Anderlecht

Value: £Cheap

Sale Value: £500k to 800k

He's Belgian (Serbian) by the way. And indeed he's a hot prospect. Many top teams are after him IRL.

got him on my second year save when he was 17. Looks like a starter already at the age and scout reports look like hes gonna be the next buffon really awesome.

dMMkb2o.jpg

Great shout. Have him in my Under 20's and he looks mighty impressive. Already attracting other Serie A sides, and won't be long before he's promoted to the senior squad. Hopefully he'll continue developing!

Name: Predrag Rajkovic

Nationality: Serbia

Club: Maccabi Tel Aviv

Value: Not really sure

Sale Value: 2-4m ++

Work Permit Needed?: Yes

can get for 3.6m GBP

9k per week wages

Does NOT get a WP (although Serbia get added to the EU in July 2020)

Name: A Meret

Club: Udinese

Cost: 10m

Wages: 6k per week

WP: Not required

Name: S Rico

Club: Sevilla

Nationality: Spanish

Cost: 8.5m

Wages: 26k per week

WP: Not required

unfortunately, it looks like (Rajkovic aside) the young talented keepers all cost a bomb (Meret from Udinese, Hassen from Nice, Dragowski from Jageillonia, Blanco from Celta, Rico from Sevilla), so might be worth going down the 'golden oldie' route for backups

edit:

Name: M Carducci

Club: Vancouver

Nationality: Canada

Cost: 1.1m

Wages: 1.7k per week

WP: Does not get

Other: Rated pretty well (Neto/Ospina according to coaches), but doesn't get a WP, and you may need to load some form of Americans to get him (appeared in my 'SouthAmerican' save, not in my default prem large though)

Name: Jeroen Zoet

Nationality: Dutch

Club: PSV

Value: 1.8mil

Sale Value: 2.5mil

Work Permit Needed? No

Got him on a test save at Newcastle for a relatively low sum, came in as rotation and his wages were around £20k/week. Looks ideal to upper mid-table clubs, and would make a great back up for top teams. Didn't have any competition to sign him either.

was the best gk in u20 world cup by far

I saw him play live 3 times very classy, was being heavily scouted by madrid/bayern

amazed he went to Israel to play

Slavisa Jokanovic (Watford boss last year) is their manager. Guessing he has Serbian scouts in his homeland and he went there for development before a big move.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Sondre Rossbach

Nationality: Norway

Club: Odd

Value: Not certain

Sale Value: 20-30k

Work Permit Needed?: Nope

An old favorite from FM15. He's not the tallest keeper, only about 1.85m. He lacks any standout attributes. He also doesn't have much for overt weaknesses. He has solid potential - probably 3 to 4 stars for most clubs. As he is out of contract at the end of the year, you can offer him a contract at the start of July. And if you want him to come immediately, you can buyout the remainder of his contract after he signs for the vastly sum of about £20k. It makes him one of the best goalkeeper bargains you are likely to find.

He is willing to sign for Hull City in the Championships (a couple of us have landed him there). Don't know if he would go to a lower division club but its possible. He's more solid than outstanding and may develop into a truly outstanding world class keeper, but he's capable of starting in the Championship already at 19 and improves. Great backup keeper if you are a bigger club.

If you aren't a massive club, I would be careful offering him the lowest squad status he accepts in the contract offer. I did that on a test save and he ended up accepting a contract offer from Manchester United. And given the likes of Atletico are always after him, probably not gonna choose you. So offer him Rotation or higher and he is more likely to accept.

A question about Rajkovic.

His work permit has been denied in my Wolves save, how likely is he to get one?

I appealed and it still got turned down. I'm buying him for £3.1m, should I go ahead with it or say no?

risky

in my save, he got 9 caps for the national team by Sep season 2 (out of a possible 10 games that Serbia have played since gamestart)

he might get it on appeal for January, but I think Serbia get into the EU anyway within two seasons in game

risky

in my save, he got 9 caps for the national team by Sep season 2 (out of a possible 10 games that Serbia have played since gamestart)

he might get it on appeal for January, but I think Serbia get into the EU anyway within two seasons in game

I took the plunge and bought him.

So as of now I think I only have 1 Keeper til January :(

• 3 weeks later...

dMMkb2o.jpg

Just so you know, AC Milan will accept £4M for him in the first transfer window. :D

Just for smaller teams I bought this guy, Moez Ben Chrifia, for Getafe for £500k was really good, conceded 24 in 20 games for my team predicted to finish 20th, we finished 9th, before I joined Valencia. Plays in Tunisia so you might need a large database but I imagine he'll go to Championship sized clubs

Name: Moez Ben Chrifia

Nationality: Tunisian

Club: ES Tunis

Value: Unsure

Sale Value: £500,000

Work Permit Needed?: Yes - Not sure on acceptance as signed for Getafe

nJjHvg7.jpg

Just so you know, AC Milan will accept £4M for him in the first transfer window. :D

He is currently at Bayern on mine (2020) and I really want to sign him, he hasn't played a competitive game for 2 seasons :( Bayern are just waiting for Neuer to retire and then make him #1 ... but ruining his progression in the process.

Name: Jose Devecchi

Nationality: Argentinian

Club: San Lorenzo

Value: Can't remember

Sale Value: £4.5 million in 4th season

Work Permit Needed?: Yes, got it first time as first team status.

Looks very promising, coming in to replace Asmir Begovic and performing very well in pre-season.

Devecchi_zpsydl2md6v.jpg

A question about Rajkovic.

His work permit has been denied in my Wolves save, how likely is he to get one?

I appealed and it still got turned down. I'm buying him for £3.1m, should I go ahead with it or say no?

I got him 2nd season (on promotion) with Leeds for 2.9m - WP got accepted (he got capped shortly after IIRC)

He has been the best signing/keeper i've had in a few years to be honest - he outperforms Courtois (on previous FM), outperforms Hart (on current FM), Becomes marginally better than Donnarumma. I would try to upload a screenshot when i get the save up (it's online) but he is 16~/17 in almost every GK stat, with a few exceptions (kicking is low i think)

His ONLY flaw, which was a match engine bug with the previous patch, was he conceeded a few 'glitch goals' with backpasses e.g.

OkVcQv.png

I saw him mentioned, this is basically him at full potential. He doesn't look that impressive but he's very reliable, especially in big games. Not to mention that I got him for free in late 2016 when he didn't renew his contract at Internacional. Sorry for the screenshot being in french, hope you can decipher that!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A few people seem to have a problem with Rajkovic. I managed to get him with my Wolves side after promotion in the first season, so in the summer before my first season in the Prem. He cost £2.9m and is on £29.5k per week (if you're a big club, this might be less, but as a Prem newbie he obvously wanted more money). Now in my fourth game season he's the undisputed #1 (same as when he joined!) and is an occasionaly captain. Looks good for a 'keeper who can still develop

rajkovic.png

• 3 weeks later...

I bought him in the start of the 16/17 season and started using him in cups and some easy CL matches. Now he is my first goalkeeper in the 17/18 season, and has played his first match for the Italian national team.

2jchtae.png

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, who do you think is better between Rajkovic and Dragowski?

I habe Rajkovic and he's been solid, though I have just bought in a regen who is younger and equally as good, so there might be some rotation now. Dragowski looks great except his Eccentiricity is way too high for my liking. It's good if you want a sweeper keeper, but I like a goalkeeper who won't go all Fabian Barthez on you in an important match.

Archived