Foreign Owners Affecting The British Game?

As Football Manager ( OLD CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER ) has always been the closest thing the being a football manager in real life without actually being a football manager I have came up with a what i think to be a unique idea !

I have Gone on to the ingame editor and gave Manchester United £10,000,000,000

and gave them a transfer budget of £ 8,000,000,000

The idea is this:

So many people are now saying that foreign owners are hurting the game I believe this is not the case.

I have deicided that David Gill has kindly gave me £8,000,000,000 to spend on the Condition that I sell all foriegn players at the club and Buy all The English National Side / Squad!

Thust more to this I shall Also be managing the English National side ensuring that any player who plays for me is always picked ! but with all the money i have i cant see this being a problem!

This may sound daft but this is my way of proving that it aint the owners we have its the Managers and there believe that foriegn players are better!

The answer you always seem to get from managers is that english players are alwasy expensive well we shall see !!!!!

I Will post all my findings !!!!

Here Goes !

I have deicided that David Gill has kindly gave me £8,000,000,000 to spend on the Condition that I sell all foriegn players at the club and Buy all The English National Side / Squad!

Why would you want the whole England squad. They're hopeless or didn't you see them play last night!;)

Foreign owners and managers don't avoid spending millions on English players in real life, if they were good enough they'd buy them.

Very true, Abramovich buying Lampard and Joe Cole, the Glazer's getting in Carrick and Hargreaves and those 2 Yanks at our place at least trying to buy Barry. Arsene Wenger seems to be allergic to English players though.

i think it should now be included in fm09 because abu dhabi of man city might be the one to do that. spending $250 million for c.ronaldo.

It can't be higher than £2billion. It is not a limit that SI brought in. It is a limit brought in by how it is coded.

I do hope not all premiership teams get ridiculously rich owners. I like managing in the premiership, and frankly I'd feel like I was cheating having stupid amounts of money to spend, plus it would get extremely boring. I'd be forced to manage in a lower league instead of managing the team I support. Stupid bloody foreigner billionaires

Archived