FMH 15 transfer rumours

Hi guys,

I have been playing for a year, but just discovered the "transfer rumours" screen on FMH 15. Better late than never! My question, is the information on this screen actually useful for anything? Are the players listed perhaps more willing to move clubs? Would players in my division perhaps consider moving to my club as well?

Or, is it just what is says on the label, rumours - pretty much useless, just added in for fun?

• SI Staff

There are transfers which may or may not happen - they're rumored to be potentially occuring ..

The way they're 'generated' is that when the AI decides transfers it 'tags' some of the transfers get past a specific stage of decision making ... these are made into displayed 'rumors' regardless of whether the transfer itself actually comes into being or not.

So in answer to your question - yes it can be useful, some of them are 'real' and will come into being and it might show that a player is interested in your club if offered a persuasive amount ... then again it could just be the media blowing hot air ;)

Archived