Football Manager 2016 - Official Beta Feedback

• Administrators

We're very glad to say that the Football Manager 2016 Beta is now available to download for users who have pre-ordered from a participating digital partner.

As always, please keep the feedback civil and constructive. Bear in mind this is not the finished article and certain aspects of game play may well change ahead of full release on November 13th. If you do spot any issues, please report these immediately on the pre-release beta Bugs Forum

If you have any issue launching the game, please read our FAQ and you should be able to resolve any issue here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/437015

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great Neil, you Always bring good news...a first question: is it possible to switch off the energy bar on the head of the players? in my opinion it's really disturbing and too much 'arcade'

Yes you can, both in the Preferences screen or from within the settings menu within the Match screen. Enjoy. :)

Since my previous topic was closed (although i dont agree with it) i would like to know which features which were not announced in facebook/twitter/youtube are actually in the game. Unfortunately, this comment will mix with other ones which are not beta-feature related

Hey guys,

If i'll buy the game now on steam, will I'll get the beta key?

You don't need one. It will automatically download. Steam is the main platform/seller. It is all these 3rd party sites where you need to them go to steam and enter a code for both the beta and the full game.

• Administrators
Can we do a multi-player in the beta ? (two seperate pcs in same house ) I wont find out for a while as i only have 1 meg internet so if anyone can answer it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

You'll need a copy for each PC, but yes, network mode is available.

Would appreciate any feed back on MLS this version out of the gate. Each year it is unplayable until multiple patches and then still with issues. For first time I am holding off buying upon release .

Thanks

• Administrators
The first thing I've done is gone into preferences and FM15 was 2.5 stars for "This PC's 3D Match Capabilities" while FM16 is 5 stars. Surely thats an error?

The game hasn't been fully benchmarked yet so it may suggest slightly different to the finished article. What make and model graphics card do you have?

I can't preorder my game until tonight when I get paid... My question is when creating a team when it comes to talk to logo and such what happens do u import logo and kits and such? Because I have png files for my logo and kits and not sure how that will work

Would appreciate any feed back on MLS this version out of the gate. Each year it is unplayable until multiple patches and then still with issues. For first time I am holding off buying upon release .

Thanks

When I get paid at 1230am est tn I will be purchasing the game and will be getting a create s team and trying out mls I'll give u my intake when I'm playing it

• Administrators
That's probably it then.

Its an AMD Radeon HD 7600M

To be honest, that's only an upper mid-range card, especially given it's a laptop card. I think last year it may have been benchmarked wrong and this year it's closer to the truth.

• Administrators
I can't preorder my game until tonight when I get paid... My question is when creating a team when it comes to talk to logo and such what happens do u import logo and kits and such? Because I have png files for my logo and kits and not sure how that will work

You can import the logo through the game.

As for the kits you can't import them directly in the game without putting them into your graphics folder with a config xml.

• Administrators
Am I completely missing it or is there no way to turn off player attribute masking? If there is please direct me to where it can be found :)

On the select leagues screen when starting a new game, near the bottom there's an 'Advanced Options' expanding button which gives you advanced options for starting a new save.

This screen is called 'New Game Overview'.

To be honest, that's only an upper mid-range card, especially given it's a laptop card. I think last year it may have been benchmarked wrong and this year it's closer to the truth.

OK cheers Neil. I always lowered the graphics quality as a result last year. Going to look class now :cool:

Nothing i will use but decided to give it a check anyway.

Looked into the create a club feature. Decided early on that i want nothing to do with it but i had to Alt+F4 in order to be able to get away from there. I couldn't find anywhere to get back to the main menu

or quit the game.

Archived