FM16 - Who wants to do what thread?

Ty

e426862.gife426862.gife426862.gifFM16 is almost here!e426862.gife426862.gife426862.gif

------------

With FM16 soon approaching, and the pre-order beta just around the corner... it is time to get this thread up. We usually have one of these every year and it helps people making duplicate threads, or someone working a couple days on a reserved thread only for someone else to throw up a 2 minute job before them.

There is no real requirements of you to create a thread, you don't need to have been active 3 years with 1,000 posts per year to qualify. All we do is ask to try and remain active and frequent your thread, as the year goes on a lot of team threads die out and this is understandable... don't worry, keeping active in your thread (and others), updating about your game and it's only more likely to raise interest of others!

I wont make decisions straight away on the bigger threads, Man Utd, Arsenal etc. This isn't first come, first serve as I assume there would be more interest in such clubs with so many different regular posters in there. So if there is interest from more than one user, I'll ask you both and see what decision we can come to.

Club

Premier League

Other English Clubs

Ligue 1

Serie A

Liga BBVA

Bundesliga

Other European Clubs

Rest of the World

Other

Good Youngsters - Ty

Good Goalkeepers - Ty

Good Defenders - Ty

Good Midfielders - Ty

Good Forwards - Ty

Good Staff - Ty

Free Agents - Ty

International Management -

Lower League Management -

Lower League Players -

Lower League Staff -

Looking For Thread -

Should I Buy/Sell Thread -

Rate my Regen Thread -

Request a Screenshot Thread -

Player Role and Duty Thread -

Rate and/or Improve my Team Thread -

What Team should I be Thread -

(These are copied from last year, I know the Tycoon thread was definitely very popular)

Tycoon Saves -

FM16 Bargain Buys Thread -

Good Mentors -

FM16 CA/PA -Ty

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone even do an International Management Thread last year? I'll chuck up the Looking For and What Team Should I Be Threads if that's ok?

Another couple of threads you might want to add under other English Clubs is the Conference & Conference North/South Thread and the Football League Thread. Both have been popular this year with people.

Would be nice if you can keep an eye out as no idea where Purefun is! I am not as 24/7 active as I use to be (sucks growing up)... but I am still here most days and evenings :)

Would be nice if you can keep an eye out as no idea where Purefun is! I am not as 24/7 active as I use to be (sucks growing up)... but I am still here most days and evenings :)

No worries, works out well, work is slow currently, so plenty of free time in the day :)

No worries, works out well, work is slow currently, so plenty of free time in the day :)

Yeah my work is slow at the moment and the forums isn't blocked on our systems, win! :D

Ty, as i mentioned to you a few weeks ago, id like to give the celtic one a go this year of thats ok
Liverpool FC.

I have done since FM13.

I have preordered the game and will have the thread up the day the beta is available.

Hoping our recent form might tempt a few more to the royal county this year!

I'll throw my hat in for the Reading FC thread again this year, unless there are any challengers for the honour?

I'm new to this particular community but I have a wealth of experience at playing FM, I'd love to do the Burnley FC thread, if you'd have me? PS Long term season ticket holder UTC

I have no problem with these :thup: I'll get it all updated later.

If I find the time, I would offer to open a thread about one of the most unlikely Bundesliga team ever: Darmstadt 98. They gained promotion although they just went up from 3rd Division last year and were predicted to go back down to 3rd immediatly: No money, no patron, no sheikh, no big company behind this miracle. The team consists of a bunch of players who completely failed at other clubs, some of them not even deemed fit enough to play 2nd or 3rd Division, yet here they are playing Bundesliga and enjoying themselves splendidly. Their stadion looks like some 4th Division stadium: It's almost completely standing places without a roof. Atmosphere is fantastic. I am curious how the players are rated in FM15.

Then again, you can hardly call them a "big team" and I guess there won't be much of a competition to open this thread. ;)

Can i take Wolfsburg again please.

No problem :)

I just open the "Rate my regen thread"

Thank you for this, I added it to the links thread.

Could I make the Tottenham thread please? :)

How soon can you have it up by? :)

Would like to do Roma, please

Yes please! I really want to start a warm up game with Roma.

Ty, im not going to have the time to do the celtic thread this year so take my name out of the running. Sorry!

No problem, thanks for letting me know.

If I find the time, I would offer to open a thread about one of the most unlikely Bundesliga team ever: Darmstadt 98. They gained promotion although they just went up from 3rd Division last year and were predicted to go back down to 3rd immediatly: No money, no patron, no sheikh, no big company behind this miracle. The team consists of a bunch of players who completely failed at other clubs, some of them not even deemed fit enough to play 2nd or 3rd Division, yet here they are playing Bundesliga and enjoying themselves splendidly. Their stadion looks like some 4th Division stadium: It's almost completely standing places without a roof. Atmosphere is fantastic. I am curious how the players are rated in FM15.

Then again, you can hardly call them a "big team" and I guess there won't be much of a competition to open this thread. ;)

It's yours whenever you want to do it :)

I'd love to do a Barrow thread, I'd volunteer to do the whole Non-League but I don't thing I'd have time to do the whole thing :p
I'll give the Crystal Palace thread another bash this year
I did Leeds in FM14, happy to pick it up again this year but I can't promise it will be here for the day of the beta.

If someone comes along and can do that, fair play, if not I'm more than happy to do it.

Cheers

All fine :) let's get some threads going!

I can have a relatively basic thread done this evening, which I'd be looking to improve on Sunday :)

Yeah no problem, get it up tonight and improve it as and when you can.

could I have a crack at doing the Manchester United thread? Please if no one is doing it.

Normally with something like United, I would wait to see if one of the regulars want to do it before making an decisions but seen you've already done it.

If you can get it up to scratch, I wont have any problems :) welcome to the forums.

Also in reply to everyone in the United thread, you have to remember being a moderator on a forum is a hobby, not a job for me.

I try to be as active as possible, normally on the forums at work and at home in the evening, but there might be times where I am a little busy and wont get back to you for a few hours. Just bare that in mind please :)

Cool to do the Forest thread again Ty?
Haven't done one for a few years but happy to do the Norwich one again.

Go right ahead :thup:

TY - Horse stable door bolted - I have started the Everton one - I apologies if anyone is offended - After the week that was, I just thought it fitting

No problem, already added it to the links thread.

Archived